The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

i guess that is a RIP?

Sure. College education is always more important, you know?

1 Like

of course it is man but oh well man do what you gotta do man its cool

Im on and ready if you are.

Talk to me. What time do you intend to be on tonight?

1 Like

In bout 3hrs

I’m booting it up rn

thats waaaaaay later than 6-7pm…lol

I been off since 8pm. I played from 5:30-8pm

WIll have to try again tomorrow or the weekend. Im about to get on Shadows of War.

1 Like

@DarkLrdChuckles what’s your status?

Messaged you on live a good while ago.

1 Like

Ok, so Loser’s round 2 is over, and there are a couple of matches not finished, so just to do a quick update:

@TheNinjaOstrich, based on what you said I went ahead and gave the W to @HWSlenderCashew

@Sasuke99I gets the W in his match with @xKTOxCarnage

And @TheSkullAddict, this one depends on you…technically @PVXenoraptor has been a no-show so you would advance, but I know you’ve said this:

So I’ll leave it up to you. Just let me know soon so @BubbRubb4Real and Xeno (or you) can get their next match set up.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just got the email from mentioning me.

I’m really considering dropping from this tournament due to my connectivity issues, because whenever I’m setting up a tournament match (e.g. When I was supposed to fight @FallibleJoker14), my Internet just kept disconnecting until I stopped trying to get the match set up.

If Skull wants to drop out, that’s fine by me. But I’m also willing to drop, so if Skull wants to move on, go ahead because I might not be able to play😂

I’ll stick around Saturday and see what happens. After that, I wish to resign from the tournament to focus on other projects in life.

Uh oh…
58 PM

Oh well, I will have to fight him soon. lol

7 Likes

It will be glorious!

5 Likes

@PVXenoraptor @TheSkullAddict, you guys aren’t making this earier, lol.

But I’m going to give Skull the go ahead.

2 Likes

Ey that’s my line!

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!

8 Likes

So what is your schedule like tomorrow? I’m really only available in the morning or late evening.

Is 5:00pm EST good?

Not for me. I have work tomorrow.