The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

No, I am not

FallofSeraphs76

no spaces…capital F and S

Owell, maybe tomorrow.,. gotta eat some supper

Damn. Idk what’s happening, I swear I’m sending to the right tag.

Oh well, I’ll wait till tommorow.

Xbox Live is all messed up right now. Invites probably won’t work

Yeah its not you…XBL is super jacked up… ManrilManiac and I played a set but when I invited him the game would disconnect him after character select…when he invited me, it worked.

But none of my DLC would sync or and XBL services or pics would come up on my home screen.

We will play the next few days once they fix it. no worries…lucky for you because I was on point today kickin so ace! lol :wink:

1 Like

I available any time at night once you let me know b4 hand. #neverfree

1 Like

Ok. I’ll make time tonight.

1 Like

Let’s do tomorrow night instead(if that’s not an issue)…won’t be home till late tonight.

1 Like

okay. good by me.

1 Like

I thought I might post this, not that anyone that tried to get on during the outage isn’t aware.

I haven’t decided if I’m going to do anything about it in regards of shuffling around deadlines or anything. I think we’ve had enough delays as is, so I’m not going to do anything unless it presents itself an major issue.
Just thought you guys might want to know.

Me over Nash 3-1.

I lost to @STORM179 3-1. I was hoping that the tweet about him losing to Silver Ranked player meant that his Hisako would be easy. I guess not :cry:

Lol. No, the silver loss was due to horrendous lag mostly :-p

Connections are pretty jumpy over here sometimes. Don’t actually think I’ll compete in any more online tournaments after this one - just can’t respond properly to a lot of stuff that happens in a match in these conditions. It’s frustrating for me to be honest; Hisako is such a reaction based character that it gets pretty rough if you can’t actually react. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m still waiting to play my opponent in the tournament. Should nothing happen before next week, I’ll drop out in favor for other things outside of KI.

@Sasuke99I @xKTOxCarnage @HWSlenderCashew @TheNinjaOstrich @PVXenoraptor you guys only have today left for this round. Are you guys going to be able to play today?

1 Like

I tried to contact him on the forums. I’ll send him a message when I get home.

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76 Let’s try to play again today

1 Like

Ok same time as last will work for me.

2 Likes

I won’t be at the house at that time, would you be home at 6pm (7pm central)?

thats the same time as last… 5:30-8pm central

7 sounds good…somewhere is that 2 hour time frame

1 Like

I may not. College has been crazy. I’m about to be on midterm break though, so almost ready to relax lol.