The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

I will try to get in around 10:00 EDT

1 Like

Hey man, I’m grabbing fifteen minutes here and there while I work on household projects so I’m likely to miss you unless we set a time. You wanna do 2:00?

I’m not super anxious about it but I don’t want to let it slip by either.

Hey @TheNinjaOstrich… Please beat @HWSlenderCashew for me…

7 Likes

Are you still on?

GGs to @BigBadAndy

Me over Andy 3-0

3 Likes

@NashBlade We have another week so not a huge rush, but we should probably try and set up a time since we’re unlikely to just run into one another at any point. As before, I’ll be available during most weekday evenings from 7-12 or so (so free 7am-noon in EST). This weekend is Southeast Asia Majors, so I’ll likely not be available this weekend. We will probably wind up having to make one of the weekday timeslots work.

@DarkLrdChuckles WHAT UP CHUCKLES

1 Like

Hmmm, 7am EST is when i’m getting ready for work, whilst 7/8PM EST is when i’m usually available to play. I have added you on my list, so if I see you online during those times (7AM/8PM EST), I’ll shout you to see if we can play.

Sounds like somebody’s ready to catch these webs

4 Likes

@HWSlenderCashew, when are you available to play?

2 Likes

ill try to be avaliable this whole week man ill even try to be avaliabe today and @KevBones10 i cant belive you dont wanna face your home boy slender here LOL

3 Likes

When you free?

1 Like

@xKTOxCarnage So when are we going to do our match?

@FallofSeraphs76 Are down for our match today? I’m ready at like 5:30 Mountain Time.

I dont get home till 5:30pm central time…wont be able to play till 6-8pm central time.

You are 1 hour behind me so 5:30 to 7:30 MT time should be good.

Ill hit you on here when Im ready. If you see me online dont spam invites…I may have just sat down or my son could be on the Xbox

1 Like

Something is wrong with XBox live…I can connect to a match…but there have been disconnections. My DLC also wont sync up.

1 Like

Really…bummer. It’s ok then we can just do it another time

You’re not the only one with Xbox Live issues :frowning:

We can play right now if you like…Invite me

2 Likes

Are you getting the invites?