The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

ggs @DarkLrdChuckles . my xbox app on win10 still trippin. but @WrathOfFulgore darklord over media 3-1

2 Likes

@DarkLrdChuckles lol tonight is NOT my night lol … haha ggs tho bro!

1 Like

If you can, you might want to change the name of the video. We’re on WTF#5 now, not #4 :wink:
Easy mistake, I know.

1 Like

What times are you usually on?

I’m free anytime except between 6 and 9 PM EST

I just looked at the bracket and my next match is the loser of @ZTRAINOVER9000 vs. @STORM179. Lol. So they are guaranteed to be way better than me and also pissed off. Good thing I play these matches for fun!

5 Likes

Ready @WrathOfFulgore ?

Yeah. I’m on PC…if we end up having trouble connecting I’ll switch over to the Xbox.

Ok. What’s your GT? I couldn’t find it.

WrathOf Fulgore…with a space between the 2 Fs.

Would you mind sending the invite? I’m getting an error message saying it couldn’t send the invite. My GT is exactly the same as my forum name.

Well, I’m out of the tournament, @BubbRubb4Real beat me 3-0 with some pretty slick set-ups. GGs again man, that was a fun match. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Absolutely friend! GGs to you as well. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

@STORM179 When are you available to play our set?

1 Like
3 Likes

Tried to login yesterday but got errors connecting to KI’s XBL (which is weird, since I’ve been able to play Destiny 2 even with US friends with no issues at all). Will try again today. If that doesn’t work, then I’ll have to try to do it through PC/Steam. May end up needing to use the extra week here. :confused:

1 Like

@WrathOfFulgore I won against @Zcythe 3-0. GGs

4 Likes

I think whomever put the score in the bracket got it wrong. It has zcythe moving on and you lost.

1 Like

I fixed it.

4 Likes

I was having problems with KI yesterday as well so it might not just be you