The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Alright. I’ll see you at 3:00pm EST.

Yes I’m free today. What time can we play KI tournament?

Anytime I’m free anytime.

@WrathOfFulgore I won my match against @TheSkullAddict 3-0. GGs

6 Likes

@STLemonHunter played like a true Killer Ranked player with Fulgore. Good luck in the next round.

7 Likes

@WrathOfFulgore so I’m available today and tomorrow if you would like to have our match sometime then.

@Zcythe when can we play our match? I’m gonna travel this weekend so I’d appreciate it if we played soon.

Yeah sure, would around 6pm central work for you?

@Sasuke99I i know you got school but please let me know what you an do from now until thursday.

6 PM central today? Sounds good to me. :grin::+1:

1 Like

I can do our match during 6pm-10pm cst any day during the week. I can adjust my sleep schedule a bit if needed but otherwise, I don’t mind taking the loss.

1 Like

Ready whenever you are friend.

Oh, hey…actually would it be good to maybe do the same time tomorrow? About an hour ago I had some life stuff come up (the good kind) that’s going to keep me busy for the rest of the night.

Yeah that’s fine.

1 Like

GGS TO @Sasuke99I for our WTF set. Always a pleasure dude.

5 Likes

@Dayv0 when are you available?

Amazing set! Both players played really well. I even learned some new Omen grab combos. Overall good play :+1:

1 Like

I was disappointed because some set ups i wanted weren’t executed properly during my juggles. I had a lot more to show with omen. Oh well.

1 Like

@DarkLrdChuckles my xbox app is tripping lol. Would you still want to play tonight?

1 Like

I can play in about 10-15 minutes if you’re good to go.

1 Like