The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

@Dayv0 @NashBlade hey what’s the status on your matches?

@FallofSeraphs76 @HWSlenderCashew when you guys think you can play your match?

Hasn’t happened yet. He seems to be offline. I messaged him this weekend, but no response.

Yeah, I’m moving to a new place and it’s unlikely to have internet until weekend.

If tomorrow we don’t have our match, give the win to @NashBlade, he indeed tried to contact me

1 Like

Ive reached out twice with no response on here from week 1. Im sure we will meet up sometime tis weekend or next week.

@HWSlenderCashew Any time frame that works fro you next few days?
Im on around 6-8pm

1 Like

Well, it’s the 29th which means time to start Loser’s round 2. To be honest I think the extra time given due to the XBL issues the weekend before last ended up doing more harm than good. Because @FR33ZINGPHO3NIX & @xKTOxCarnage, @KevBones10 & @PVT1AORyanBay, &… NWO Jodi Bleek and Night_Breed_9…missed the deadline.

I suppose it doesn’t help that I have been super busy preparing for a job interview and forgot to remind everyone…well that and everyone’s been excited over KI’s Steam release…

Since all I can see from any activity is Kev and Ryan giving one joint miss on a connect, and nothing from the other 2 matchups, I’m going to have to go RNG to help us move on:

If you want me to go ahead and post the rolls I will do so on request. Otherwise to save time I will just let you know the results.

between Carnage and Phoenix, Carnage wins 3-2

between Kev and Ryan, Ryan wins 3-2

between Jodi and Breed, Breed wins 4-1

Sorry to those of you that got knocked out like this.

Give it to Kev, Ive been extremely busy with college recently and any free time I have had has been focused on other things.

1 Like

Ok, I changed it.

I’m busy all weekend.

You have a really good Eagle @FallibleJoker14 - we should play sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really wish I could’ve been there to do it. Sorry guys

Really?!

IMG_1929

I never considered myself a good eagle (I just thought I was more of an ok eagle then anything :yum:), really I just blamed it on MU unfamiliarity. Thanks for the compliment and sure, I’m down for any sets once I buy Xbox live again. :+1:

5 Likes

@KevBones10

Me and you, huh? What availability do you have? I’m free Sunday evening, past that, i’ll find out on Monday morning.

1 Like

I will play with you tomorrow. :slight_smile:

@STORM179 Have you been able to get your KI working?

Yeah. Should be good to set up a match for one of the days this week :+1:t5:

Connection seems like it might be a little jumpy, but I actually felt the display lag more than than any consistent rollback stuff. What’s your availability? Monday and Wed I’ll be free after 10pm my time (so 10am EST), and Tuesday I should be free after 6pm. All nights I’ll be available until midnight, but can probably stay up until 1am or so if we have to.

2 Likes

All throughout the week I’m in school until 1:30 EST, if it’s not a problem for you to stay up that long we should be good to play :+1:

Lol. I have to work, so yeah, that is a problem. I can wake up early to do a 7:30am (my time) one of the days to try and catch you in your evening time. Monday won’t work, but should be able to do it any of the other days for the week.

2 Likes

@SneerfulWater57 Ready?

Working still. Will you be available in about 2 hours from now?

1 Like