The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

FYI… if you have time to watch HULU, you have time to play your match.

Sent an invite @WrathOfFulgore, XBL says [HULU]. Maybe they’re idle. HULU could be paused. He could have very well fell asleep and HULU is being watched by someone else. (shrug)

Send Xbox live messages and a tag in here before spamming invites to be safe.

Too late… but will going forward.

Mr. @CoIyn

Sir, I’ve sent you an XBL message asking if you were able to play. I understand that we both have conflicting schedules, but I’m here, trying to get this over with so I too, can get some sleep. Actually, I still need to unpack and repack for KIWC.

@WrathOfFulgore @FallofSeraphs76

1 Like

Well it is, what it is.

If anything, the airplane malfunction allowed you to leave with your life and got you a match in a tourney. Blessing in disguise.

Good luck at kiwc (not being sarcastic, no double meaning), will be looking forward to your matches.

2 Likes

Okay @WrathOfFulgore I’ve waited almost an hour AFTER cutoff. I got to get some sleep, bro. @CoIyn sorry we couldn’t play out match, but we’ll definitely will play for sure later on. Get a set in or something :smiley:

1 Like

Well, since I guess I have to be judge again, looking back on all the posts this one is really tough to call (partially because you guys waited until the last minute to kinda schedule your match), and whichever way I decide I’m probably going to have someone complain, but I’m gonna give it to @RoTeNdO.

@CoIyn, no hard feelings and you are more than welcome in the next WTF.

1 Like

@WrathOfFulgore yep, I was asleep. As I said prior I wake up very early for work, I had sent plenty messages throughout the week and gave detailed time frames of availability and waited, but he got lucky that the “flight got delayed” and so he just so happens to message me after I’m already in class and it’s after my match deadline, how lucky that you get to stay up till 3am and get the win off of a night schedule @RoTeNdO lol. all good though. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Dude don’t look too into it lol i know FOR A FACT that @RoTeNdO travels a lot so issues like these come up.

@ItzTymeToDul that’s cool, then schedule the match before you go out of town, I was ready the entire week…he was ready for the last few hours when I was already in class. Not upset, and I understand the situation, just doesn’t make much sense to me, no hard feelings though!

2 Likes

Are you freakin serious right now? I was available Everyday but Monday morning, and Tuesday and Wednesday when I was out of town for work.

So technically only 2 1/2 days. It’s not my fault you have minimal availability. If it wasn’t for work, it would have been all week I was available. Don’t give me that… sheer luck bull crap.

I don’t need luck to advance. You were the one who decided to watch Hulu and go to bed and not make any further efforts in completing the tournament. I told you that I’d be available and even will stay up late if i have to. Obviously you just don’t care or aren’t as competitive as other people.

Don’t even try to use the “I have work in the morning” excuse either. Your know what successful people this? Time management. If you can manage to watch a commercial, you have time to play 3 games.

@RoTeNdO my girl watches hulu while I’m asleep…calm down there sport. I have other people in my household, grow up man.

Guys, enough please.

The WTF tournaments aims for a more relaxed enviroment than other regular tournaments, no need for this

You could’t set your play during the week, for whatever reason. It sucks, but life happens. Let’s try to chill out and just enjoy the rest of the tournament

5 Likes

BTW @RoTeNdO, you are my next opponent, when are you avaible? Today may be impossible for me, but maybe we can arrange something tomorrow/sunday?

1 Like

Don’t tell me to grow up. You started it. I’m just saying.

Just as easily as you can say “what a convenience…” could apply to you too.

So let’s end this now.

I’m here at KIWC, bro. I doubt they’ll let us play live on stream. Lol. Anytime after, I’m available. (Obviously not during work hours)

1 Like

Yeah, what @Dayv0 said. This is a mostly relaxed tournament - there really isn’t any need for hostility on either side. The decision’s been made, so let’s just keep it moving. This stuff really isn’t that deep.

3 Likes

I took some time after reading everything so I didn’t talk ■■■■ and say stuff that was unnecessary… I don’t want issues in the forums with anyone, everyone seems cool and stuff, my bad if I came off hostile, I guess I was probably salty but I respect your decision @WrathOfFulgore, thank you for the opportunity in letting me participate it was fun while it lasted… ggs to everyone and my bad @RoTeNdO for the harsh comments if I made them, ya win some and ya lose some. Good luck to you all remaining and good luck to all at KIWC…I hope to participate in future tourneys with you all, peaccccce <3

7 Likes

I’m back from KIWC today, @Dayv0 Currently at work, but letting you know I’ll be available to play when I get home later. @WrathOfFulgore

2 Likes