The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

What’s your timezone?

I will be avaible around 16:00-18:00 central time

1 Like

CST, homie. So… it’s 1600 now. Fight on? And I just got home from KIWC and work… super tired, but I can still get our match in before I crash @Dayv0

I’m taking a walk with the dogs, will be there very soon

1 Like

Sounds good.

Just so you know, you don’t have to tag me on every time you set up a time/date. Since I started the topic I get notified any time anyone makes a post in the thread. :wink:

Just for that… I’m going to tag you every time now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

5 Likes

Lol. I do all the time. I would.

@WrathOfFulgore

@WrathOfFulgore 2-3 I got countered with Gargos :stuck_out_tongue: GGs @Dayv0

1 Like

Funny, both @RoTeNdO and me decided to go ranked to take a ranked league fight to warm up.

And suddenly, we were facing each other xD

I used Eyedol for the ranked match(which didn’t went bad), and the beginning of our tournament set. He got the upper hand, but then the Shadow lord came to play

Dretch employee of the month!

Ggs @RoTeNdO!

3 Likes

You should have seen it @WrathOfFulgore ! I was like… “What are the chances?!” and at the same time. He sends me an XBL message saying “What are the chances?”

It was a pretty good show. I had to learn the Eyedol matchup on the fly.

Then… the Lord Gargos and his ‘minions’ (that weren’t yellow) came out to play.

1 Like

So did you guys count that as your WTF match??

@VerminatorX looks like I’m going to be home today, so we might be able to get that set in. Does that availability you cited a few posts ago apply for today?

@VerminatorX you lucky dude, you the first guy too get to play the KIWC 2017 runner up.

2 Likes

Nop, we took it as warm up match

3 Likes

Dayvo vs Rotendo set

Man, my performance with Eyedol these two matches were very very bad. Lots of missinputs and bad choices :frowning:

1 Like

@SlenderCashew50 when would you be available for us to play our match?

maybe not this week since i have alot of work to do but maybe friday

1 Like

@SlenderCashew50, @STLemonHunter, this current round ends on thursday 16, so you have to play before friday

Your match will be epic, I would hate to see one of you disqualified without fighting :frowning:

wouldn’t want to see that either. Any way we can make this work @SlenderCashew50 ?