The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

Oh i thought we did. Lol

Yaay congratz dul!!! Best omen Iā€™ve seen <3

1 Like

Congrats @ItzTymeToDul! You deserve it dude, thatā€™s a mission accomplished.

@BrrDub I fought your sadira a few times, itā€™s great to see her out there on ranked, sheā€™s a rare encounter these days! GGs

2 Likes

Thanks man! Great games btw.

1 Like

Congrats @ItzTymeToDul and everyone. Great omen. I made it too. No 28. :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats Dul. :slight_smile:

And I think youā€™re very capable of getting a star @oTigerSpirit

1 Like

Iā€™m going to go for it this month. Iā€™m probably not going to make it though :frowning:

2 Likes

Congrats. But I have more stars than your. My stars is 69!

2 Likes

Dude YOUā€™RE ON THE FORUMS TO!? Omg i would have tagged you.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul Good job, Iā€™m crying tears of joy for you right now

1 Like

Thanks buddy.vi want my rematch :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thats gonna be an L my friend but Iā€™ll give it to you

1 Like

Lmao you young boys i swear :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Pfft. Iā€™m too free to ever dream of getting a star. Best Iā€™ve done in is the five or six hundreds. Your welcome for the 57 pts from my end @ItzTymeToDul. Your omen is scary.

1 Like

Youā€™re in the forums too!?!? Bro i appreciate it lol

1 Like

So @ItzTymeToDul has inspired me to go for my prostate, but does anyone know whats going on in ranked right now? The leaderboard doesnā€™t show anyone.

1 Like

Maybe what happened in January where there was no leaderboard and everyone got stars at the end of the month.I wanted to go for another star this month but it looks like thats not gonna happen because of this bug.

Uuuuuuuuugh i donā€™t see how i could inspire you to get your butt checked but youā€™re welcome i guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m just now reading this thread and although you can find a bunch of ā€œtopā€ players saying ranked is toxic and you develop bad habits, Iā€™ve always thought to each their own, and that there was indeed value in ranked. Of course thereā€™s value in Exhibition and doing longer sets with unfamiliar matchups or players whoā€™re better than you, but you canā€™t deny that working on your ability to adapt on the fly to a variety of characters and playstyles is valuable.

Months and months later, here you are, proving that all elements of training (including ranked) paid off well for you as you had an incredible run at KIWC, placing 2nd!

So in essence, Iā€™m glad to hear a top player vouching for ranked!

1 Like

Leaderboard is bugged again.

Ughā€¦ Itā€™s gonna be a long 30 Nights of grindingā€¦ :sweat:

1 Like