The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

Best of luck, you just gotta believe :wink:

You can do it!

1 Like

Id wish you luck Dul, but ive found through you last night the key to success might be to DP everything.

:slight_smile:

In all seriousness, good luck though. If i spot you in ranked though, i want those points.

3 Likes

Dude Iā€™ll be ready and at full strength. :muscle:

go get it! @ItzTymeToDul do it for me, do it for you! someday my T.I.M.E. patch will download and install, and i will get up there with you lmao

1 Like

Dude i remember when we had a conversation about this. . . . . .itā€™s truly coming full circle. You were one of the first to believe in me. . . .i Thank you my friend.

1 Like

i saw you had potential, and i am glad its been working out for you. good luck bro, youā€™re there man just keep going!

@SneerfulWater57 @BrrDub @Roosterdrill01 @SLHiImKeith @Crainiak24 @DescartesTruth @oTigerSpirit @MaruMDQ @GoldenGermany @truecarnage08

See post 129.

@IceWater714 @HWFREEKYJASON

If i tagged you, i just wanted to say. . . .THANK YOU. i tagged you specifically because i remember playing you in ranked and wanted to celebrate with you guys. You guys gave me a lot of good games from my 3-4 day grind in March 2017 for ranked top 32.

There was a time when i madder this thread out off hope and ambition. . . .but ambition cultivates desire, desire became motivation and motivation molds into action. I did it you guys. I got my pro star :tired_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::innocent:

Now Iā€™m going to bed :flushed::tired_face::smirk:

22 Likes

Making Top 32 is an achievement in and of itself. Finishing within the top 10 is another achievement on top of that. I dont chat it up much with most any forum members, but i know you to be a student of the game. You grinded harder than most and now, fruit is starting to bear. Congrats to your milestone, Dul.

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

You have brought great honor to your family. Know you donā€™t have to worry about me shaming you.

In all seriousness, Congratulations buddy. :blush:

2 Likes
1 Like

Didnā€™t know post had numbers, canā€™t see them =S

Congrats on the top 32 star!!! =D

1 Like

Why was I tagged in this?

Thatā€™s why.

1 Like

^heard from moxy that you werenā€™t fond of playing me in ranked lol ggs though.

1 Like

Congrats buddy! Gotta say this month chasing top 32 was the most fun ive had with the game in all three seasons. Finished at 45th then I had to watch my friend HedgeDogMan got knocked out of 32nd with one min left last night! It was brutal but epic.
Seriously tho I feel like my skills sky rocketed this past month on the chase. Thanks for all the great matches. Also I encountered far more positive players sending ggs messages and positive feedback than toxic players. Proof once again our community is the best!

3 Likes

Bruh omg, congrats! Thatā€™s a feat I donā€™t think I can ever get. Amazing stuff, I knew you definitely had it in you to earn your star.

1 Like

Dude you could do it to.

We didnā€™t play in ranked tho =P