The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

I wish you luck. The struggle is real with her, for me at least. Your Kim’s significantly better though.

1 Like

STATUS UPDATE. I’m in the top 200. I haven’t played much ranked in the past week. Besides I’ve been getting acclimated with my senior year at college. It’s been hectic but tonight and tomorrow I will grind my socks off.

1 Like

So does that mean you want to get that forum tourney set in? :open_mouth:

ok dude let’s do it haha

Well between the fairly bad losing streak I had, and getting distracted with getting the WTF tourney set up and Shadow Lords, not to mention getting adjusted to a new work schedule I kinda got sidetracked and I’m pretty sure I ended up somewhere around rank 1000. Oh well.
I may try again in a couple of months, but for now I think I’m gonna work on getting a couple of characters to L50 and enjoy Shadow Lords.

2 Likes

I respect that decision. Good luck to you.

Tried to get to top 32 over the past 3 days and stagnated at around the 600 spot due to bad matches and distractions from school and other games… :poop:

The crap emote is sensored!? OMGLMAO!!! :laughing:

@moderators Please fix that…

1 Like

August Summary: I did not get into the top 32. Perhaps I could have done it if I grinned slightly more in the past week but school was about to start. I appreciate all the support and I will be going after the pro star again. My new strategy is to play less days but when I do I’ll play in longer set times. This will hopefully make me play more and entice me to chase after really good players.

1 Like

I’d like to get to Top 32… I was on a near 70% win streak last month. For me, I simply don’t have time. :frowning: I’m an admin for a clan (Society of Shadows) on Destiny and so much of my time has been spent preparing for Rise of Iron and trying to get as many noobs through the Raid as I can.

1 Like

i hit a good milestone of rank #76! but then i had to go for a week and i dropped down so bad. i feel top 32 will be in my grasp within a few more cycles. i will continue to keep fighting, learning, and trying to improve. my skill has hit a wall, i am currently beating on it with a sledgehammer but more determined than ever

1 Like

If you feel you’ve hit a wall, find some people who you think are better than you and ask to play them in sets. It often takes someone beating us to really learn what our bad habits are and where the holes are in our game. After they beat you, talk to them about what they’re doing and how they’re taking you out.

1 Like

How high did you make it dul?

somewhere around 100 something. I played last night but i had to go to sleep early so i couldnt grind as much as i wanted. College and my senior year is a bad time to grind video games for hours on end, closer to the weekends is where i can play extended sets. My record for the month was bad, i think i went 185-104 or something like that. before i had 173-79.

1 Like

I understand man. Sophomore in College, but I can’t play like I used to. And I REALLY want to :sob:

1 Like

Lol…wait till you hit junior year… :smirk:

And then wait until you hit senior design :sob:

And then wait until you start your career, and realize you had all the damn time in the world in college :joy:

5 Likes

Lol… :sob:

Yeah, might as well live it up while I still have time.

1 Like

@STORM179 i agree, i need to find somebody stronger than me that has the patience to fight someone at my skill level. cant imagine its fun fighting someone you can beat the crap out of dozens of matches straight, but hey needs to be done. my execution is also what kills me. for some reason, im now throwing DPs with fulgore like crazy when i mean to throw fireballs or do an eye lazer by accident and i die for it lol. im gonna be in the market for a training partner real soon

1 Like

UPDATE: I’m officially grinding March 2017 top 32 and am currently in rank 22. Wish me luck you guys. :grin::+1:

11 Likes

Good luck dude!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: thanks man.

1 Like