The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

There’s an old saying where I’m from that translates to “If you can do it tomorrow, do it today and if you can do it today, do it now”. I mean, why wait when you’re so close.

1 Like

good point, thing is work is about to pick up really bad this week so when i get home my mind wont be up for the job. so i gotta play a chill game for a bit until it slows down. it affects my performance pretty bad, ill be asleep at the wheel until its too late lol

2 Likes

'Cause time constraints, remember? If you’re constrained for time, it becomes harder to do certain things in a timely manner, like um, now, for example. So, prioritization must take place and this simply isn’t a high enough priority for her right now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@R1stormrider Shh… Don’t tell’m anything! I got this; you’re covered. You go on and rest easy now. You got priorities to worry about. :wink:

1 Like

lmao i will, my priorities will be completed and my serious push to top 32 will begin haha

i hate having to adult, but its gotta be done haha

1 Like

Fair enough. The quote started with an “if” and granted I didn’t really consider other personal commitments. Bit of a knee-jerk response based on what I would do in the same position.

Been putting this off for a long time. Been wanting to change the lack of Kims in T32. Anyone who makes it should post back here :grin:

1 Like

Lol, I have no delusions of making top 32 for several reasons:

1. I’m inconsistent. Sure, I have moments of brilliance, but I am too inconsistent.
  2. I’m just not that good, and honestly if I did make it, it would make me wonder about the top 32 validity.
  3. I play with a controller that drops inputs. Seriously. I have incorporated it into my gameplay at this point.
  4. I have too many bad personal matchups.
  5. I use ranked to level characters half the time.

You went to play a set sometime?

Always up for a set when I am on. :blush:

There is one guy who plays Kim in top 32. His name is XxMALIGNANTxX

SO I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN’T UPDATED YOU GUYS at all about my ranked climb. Currently I’m rank 60 something. I’ve been playing all month. I haven’t been grinding per day but I have put in more time than I ever put in ranked. It’s getting closer to the end of the month so I should push for more games and victories against top 32 players. I’m less than 40 spots there. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Best of luck to ye! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Would you like to play a set later?

I’m sure there are some Kims up there, I think we need more :slight_smile:

1 Like

What time you thinking?

Nine. I get off by then.

Eh, that might work. Shoot me a message on XBL. I’ll get it even if I’m not on.

1 Like

Sadly as of right now my points have taken a huge nosedive…like near rank 2000 nosedive. A good deal of my matches have been sooo close, and I have managed to win a few rounds on a couple of pro star players.

1 Like

@Lecter2005 here you go.

I’m trying on making it with just Kim. Next month, I will Grind! :persevere:

2 Likes