The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

Lol, very true. I tried to start something on YouTube, eventually it just felt like a duty instead of something for fun and when I did find the right way to go about creating it was already dead.

1 Like

If everyone could do it, it wouldn’t be An achievement. Keep that in mind everybody.

2 Likes

Well my new goal is to be number 1 for the month!.. I’ll probably give up in a week but be let’s see how long it lasts.

1 Like

Your new goal should be to play me in a set :joy::+1:

2 Likes

Got my star! Never gave up on my Sadira and with the help of those 3.9 buffs i finally did it! Had a ton of great matches with alot of really cool people.

10 Likes

Congrats man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. My best friend for over 28 years HedgeDogMan and his Aria got his second star this month to. Big month for us Youngstown KI players.

2 Likes

The aria player?

1 Like

Yeah thats him. We’ve been friends since we were 7 years old. Grew up in the arcades playing old school
KI waaaaay back in the day. Also i cant tell u how awesome it is having an Aria main as your main practice partner.

2 Likes

You’re lucky. Nobody plays that character :joy:

Btw, congratulations on your achievement. I feel somewhat responsible for making that path hard on you.

1 Like

Thanks man. I try not to stress the losses but rather learn what i did wrong in the match up and actively try to fix it next time. I honestly just appreciate a good match weather i win or lose. Your always a tough but great match tho.

#PlayKI
Making [Top-1★ STEAM] :facepunch:

2 Likes

So i’ve played ranked a ton these past two months and managed to get pro stars two months in a row. Now I’ve been playin since day one of season 1 and here are just a few oberservations ive made while playing ranked just about everyday for 2 months.

1. KI is definitely not dead. Longest i had to wait for a match was no more than one minute. Wish i could say the same for MVCI lol. Plus ive had great matches every single night most of witch are with legit killers.
  2. I’ve experienced more positive players than toxic ones. Yes there is still taunters, teabaggers, and one or two people who win or lose send u messages telling you to quit the game or git gud.
    However the positive messages with ggs or people being cool and asking to play sets far out weighs the negitive ones. So dont let the few bad apples ruin the bunch.
  3. The 3.9 patch is the most balanced the game has ever been. Yeah i get that there are still bugs, n the rash glitch but that aside my god every fight is soooi close now i love it. As a Sadira main i ised to hate fighting gargos now i look forward to the match up.
  4. In the end my take away is this. Just because a streamer or “pro” player thinks a game is dead and they may not be enjoying it anymore dont let that influnce your enjoyment of the game. Play the game have fun cause ya know thats what video games are for. Also just learn to ignore the negative players that bother you and dont let them ruin your enjoyment of the game.
7 Likes

Ok, have to say it: I feel bad even though I would have been happier if the situation was different.

I just load KI on Steam and found myself with a star. I was “ok, another star bug”. Then I reload ranked because despite the pop up I still considered it was a bug because I only played one match to keep my Steam’s recent Killer status.
Still not believing it I went to check leaderboards and then I got it. I was in the 15 place because of one match. Due to beating the person who was between top 3 gave me enough points to not play again and got the star.

At least I can say I made an epic comeback in that match, for real!! :rofl:

So…There must be less than 30 players on Steam? Hope next KI get a simultaneous launch with PC. This game totally deserves it!! :heart:

This feels something like One shot one kill :stuck_out_tongue: (one game, one star)

5 Likes

Hey a star is a star. :wink:

3 Likes

Dude That’s awesome yo :joy::joy::+1:

1 Like

Actually @MaruMDQ is a dudette. :stuck_out_tongue:

However uber congrats @MaruMDQ!!!

2 Likes

My apologies ragnarok senpai :clap:

@oTigerSpirit on your recent achievement.

1 Like

Tiger finally got his star? Good stuff bro! :slight_smile:

3 Likes