The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

Thanks dudes!

@STORM179 finally got it, it was tough but I’m glad I have one now.

1 Like

Cool beans. So when we doing this FT10? :eyes:

3 Likes

If you need it streamed, I’ll be your man. :wink:

4 Likes

You know. You haven’t played my kan ra in a while either :clap::smiley:

1 Like

cough cough add me to that list of volunteers to a set. I’m anxious for a set with you and Gnarly

When our times align? I understand that you’re several hours ahead of us, so anytime you happen to stream or play, shoot me an invite on Twitter or Xbox. I think your mornings are my evenings, so maybe then?

I need to get my star now. No more excuses! :triumph:

4 Likes

PC"steam" version is basically a free star. Not even 32 players on ranked last I heard. lol

3 Likes

Poor Steam. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s so sad to know.

I havent seen it myself, just gong by what Ive heard others say. I even seen a memebr ofthis forum give up on console Top 32 and rush over to Steam inorder to get that star. Thats sad. Not naming names.
I dont know much about PC gaming… but If I had to guess the steam release was just way too late when you can play on W10 and console.

Are there even enough players to reach killer on steam anymore? It sounds like you’d just be sitting there waiting forever to finish the qualifying matches, and if what few people are on there are better than you then you’d never rank up because you’d never win.

I think it’d probably be pretty hard to rank up to Killer on Steam now - even getting to Gold was something of a slog because of long wait times and minimal competition. I don’t think it’s worth it at all…you’re liable to lose the Killer status through inactivity anyway. The only reason to rank up at all is so that you can set the minimum filters higher on your Exhibition search really.

@FallibleJoker14 @ItzTymeToDul @oTigerSpirit I play mostly on Steam now just because it’s more convenient (don’t have to swap monitors), so probably won’t be streaming anytime soon. I can record matches as I do them via OBS though, so it works out well from an archival standpoint.

I’m +13 hours from EST right now due to daylight savings, so yeah, my mornings are your nights and vice versa. I might be on today in the early afternoon (and will tag you all in the GG’s thread if I am), but should be able to hop on Sunday morning if not. If you guys want, can just run a nice gauntlet of everyone and send invites back to back or something.

2 Likes

So, Day 1 down. Let’s see if I can keep this until the end.

7 Likes

If you’re confident in your play, I say don’t bother until about two weeks in. You’ll be able to catch up to the bulk of people just by virtue of the bounty system on the points, so can reduce the amount of games you play by quite a bit.

4 Likes

I feel confident until the powers that be make me face ITA MASTERS 6 times in a row, then Bass, then all the other 20 plus star champions. :disappointed_relieved:

My biggest gripe is that I’m mostly facing silver and gold players, and then when I finally get a Killer, it’s one of the big guns.

On a positive note, I’m winning against people I used to lose too.

2 Likes

How’s it going dude? You still grinding for the points are are you just waiting it out until it gets closer towards the end of the reset?

Gonna wait. I’m confident in my abilities to get the star.

5 Likes

Oh finally!

That’s enough of being serious on ranked for a while. I got my wish. Very shiny star.

9 Likes

Cool! WHat was your finally placing and record?

2 Likes