The Official "Let's Make Top 32" Thread

Alright. I’m going to try to make Top 32 this month. Finding a match feels much longer for some reason though.

1 Like

I get all excited about trying to make it to Top 32, and then I continuously run into ITA Master, or any other multiple star killer and I watch my points evaporate. Yes I put up a fight and I might win a match, but it is disheartening the same.

1 Like

My advice. Stay calm. Relax. Think about the match after you play it. Then come back knowing what you got hit with.

Welp a number of fighting games have come out this year so many competitive players have stopped playing it.

Alright. I am streaming KI run to Top 32 at twitch.tv/stormsasuke180
Feel free to drop by and say hi.

4 Likes

Alright. Just from today, I went from 420 points to over 4200 points. I’m going to try to get to 9000 points tomorrow. That should give me a day or two left to get enough points for top 32.

3 Likes

I played last night and fought 5 silver players… :confused: I ain’t making headway this way.

2 Likes

I know how it feels. Today, I matched with a bronze. He quit right away. I was pretty satisfied because I didn’t have to finish the match.

1 Like

That’s nothing… I got matched with a squeeker… TWICE… This nine year old Jagoline had the mouth of a sailor and kept whining that I should go easy on him. And I almost did, and until he called me a slew of words that I wouldn’t even use as an adult. Needless to say, I slaughtered him pitilessly. Yeah 20 points! :confused:

4 Likes

… I played 160 matches with at least a 80% win ratio and I’m stuck 130, sucks.

1 Like

Well made it to 13th. But before if you broke 19000 you were almost guaranteed a star, this month with less points all around I’m not sure when it’s safe to stop playing…

2 Likes

So what dictates how many points you get in a killer match? Ive gotten 50 from one, then 500 from another (he didnt have a star either). Whats up with that?

It’s based on how many more points he has than you. The greater the difference the more the points.

1 Like

Thanks a million. Ive been confused on that for months now xD

Hey. I’m going to be streaming some matches to top 32 right now at twitch.tv/stormsasuke180. (Advertising lul) I’m almost halfway there.

4 Likes

Update. Right now, I’m at about 8000 points. I’m going to stop here today and hopefully grind the rest out tomorrow. It’s going to be tough for 3000 points in a day but I think I can do it.

3 Likes

Ahh, so that’s how it works, with my experiences of ranked being very few and far between I wasn’t sure. Also, with me essentially giving up on online since May and giving up on Ranked since February, I’m worth a grand total of, wait for it, zero points!!!

Not that I ever think I’d get top 32, but I feel like I should stay out of there so I don’t poison the well for all you points grinders, I feel like a disappointing Killer lately to say the least!

2 Likes

Made 9th. Safe to stop playing? Probably not…

4 Likes

Go for #1! :smiley:

I’m so close…

4 Likes