The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Yeah, it’s been fun working with Kim and seeing all the cool stuff she can do. Your tech findings help as well!

1 Like
3 Likes

@CodeComplete85 Hi! I haven’t told you to play again because my fightstick is not working well. But since my boyfriend kinda takes the game more often than me I told him to add you for sets. He plays Sabrewulf, Jago, Orchid and was a former Omen player. Gt: Kinetic DNA.

Maybe next time he is around my home he can check what’s happening with my arcade stick, but couldn’t do it recently. Such is life.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Ah ok, I saw that. I figured that was because you play on his account sometimes. Cool, I definitely still have trouble against Wulf, Orchid, and Omen.

2 Likes

Hey, so one of the times I can play KI is 4:30am PST (UTC -8), and it’s very hard to get sets at that time of day.

Ranked makes me like KI much less, so hit me up if you play at that time of day

2 Likes

GG’s to @CodeComplete85 for the super-extended set. Was a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GGs, anytime!

I’m still having problems getting sets at 4:30am Monday-Friday (I believe 7:30pm for you). Feel absolutely welcome to message me around then for games.

1 Like

Despite our love for KI, I’d like to know if anyone in the forums is playing the new Samurai Showdown. I bought the game for my Xbox one last week and I’m having such a great time. Quite different from KI, but still lots of fun. I’d like to play sets with someone. Who’s picking up the game?

@nSxTyme2Dul doesn’t really check out the forums much these days, but I know he’s been really enjoying. Can try reaching out to him through Twitter or the KI Facebook page maybe to get some games.

1 Like

The Facebook page is a good idea. Thanks a lot!

THere is a handful of us over on the Samurai shodown thread. Check the thread out. …the discussion is over there.

1 Like

Gg’s to @CodeComplete85 - it’s genuinely been a lot of fun watching you play and grow over the past few months :slight_smile:

4 Likes

GGs. Thanks for watching me trip over my own inputs with Thunder XD

EDIT: Also, it’s been great learning from you. I remember commenting on your YouTube back in January asking for advice, thinking, as a top finisher and best Sako, you’d just point me in a direction and that would be it. I never imagined you would personally teach me so much.

2 Likes

I’m already there. Thanks!

1 Like

A lot of us like to help out new players when they sincerely want to learn the ins and outs of the game. Just do me a solid though, alright? Don’t ditch us like @FallibleJoker14 once you get too good :smirk:

3 Likes

Slapping Joker with the duck gauntlet?

Well, I’ve still got a long, long way to go. I’ve just started to chip into some good mains, finally getting a round off, say, Letalis’ Aganos or Ovis’ Riptor (and not getting totally shut down in the losing rounds). I’m still catching up from way behind to this mature player base.

I don’t plan on leaving no matter how far I go though.

2 Likes

Ok ok I see how it is XD

2 Likes

Lol. I see you, playing your DBZ and occasionally catching people with Omen’s DD.

2 Likes

Ggs to @LetalisVenator for run ins in Ranked! I hadn’t played in ages and Hisako was sort of a panic pick. :joy_cat: never played that match up with her.

I did fair better against your Raam this time. Of course one mistake against him, I’m a dead Sadira. :joy_cat:

GGs to @STORM179 and all the other people I crossed in ranked I am going to bed soon but playing ranked during this event was a nice reality check w/ so many players and strong player participating!
:grin:

1 Like