The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GGs, my dear friend. Always a challenge facing your Sadira.

1 Like

@STORM179 Finished with the semester so my schedule is more open. Are you free now?

Tagging you too @CodeComplete85 in case you’re free also.

I’ll be on for a few hours

Hey @oTigerSpirit . Are you still around at all?

Sorry dude, I always miss you. I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m doing it intentionally. I’ll be around all day today. Shoot me a message on Xbox, Twitter, or on here and I’ll check to see when you’re around if you are free.

1 Like

Lol. I know you’re not ducking me :-p

SG is on holiday today and I’m unfortunately up already (blast You adulthood -shakesfistangrily-), so I’m around. Game to play in about 15-30
min or so?

I’ve tried to play online this morning and I got the following message: multiplayer privilege blocked. It’s happening only with KI. I have no idea what’s wrong cause I didn’t change any settings. Any thoughts?

1 Like

I’m also experiencing problems with KI today. For me the Xbox App in Windows 10 says i’m not connected to Xbox Live.

1 Like

I was wondering why Ranked play is spars… gotta love these glitches.

This problem is specifically related to KI. I’ve tried Mortal Kombat and SSF4 and everything is ok. Anyone who can contact a dev?

1 Like

@SonicDolphin117’s Arbiter in Combo Breaker’s KI top 8 matches was soooooo awesome! I am very proud of you. You did great job! :+1:

2 Likes

man @SonicDolphin117 was amazing with arbiter im very proud of you man you did good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As an Arbiter main, I’m so happy to see @SonicDolphin117 proving everyone how good Arbiter really is, despite people looking down on this character. Good job, man. I was cheering for you.

1 Like

@SonicDolphin117 and @ZTRAINOVER9000 did a fantastic job representing the forums at combo breaker. Kudos to both of them.

6 Likes

Finally caught up with the tourney. I second the congrats to @SonicDolphin117 and @ZTRAINOVER9000, as well as to any other forum-goers who competed that I may not be aware of.

You guys did a great job!

3 Likes

Good stuff @TheNinjaOstrich lmao

2 Likes

LOL. Yeah haha. I even backdashed and read some of his setups.

It’s my first day back after 2 months, so I’m HELLA rusty lol

Also, is that the KI discord? Is there a link to that? I’ve been wanting to join a Discord Server where people play regularly aside from the forums.

1 Like

Wait, are the servers working again?

Nice, the tech is spreading out a little. Well played, Ostrich.

2 Likes

@Cabp15 GG’s man

Nice shin sako!

Thanks, man. GGs!

1 Like