The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

@oTigerSpirit I’ll be available to play in the next 4 or 5 hours or so if you’re available. Getting my hitbox modded so I’ll be on stick, but should still be able to provide some good games :slight_smile:

@CodeComplete85
You know I’m rewatching the matches from your point of view. It’s crazy that in match 15th your character Made a dying sound on my screen (that’s why I stood still) but in your videos nothing happened.
Also before I could notice some rollback issues when you tried counterbreak me with a heavy manual. That’s something not strange to online. Just wanted you yo know that I acknowledge that.

Something I don’t understand is why sometimes I don’t get the ultra and get ragged edge ender though the combo should give me ultra. Maybe also because online issues?

Either way I would also like to try another character against Hisako. Maybe we can play again some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this point I’m just ducking you. Seriously though, I haven’t had much of a chance to play, I’m mostly limited to just leaving my AI on MK11 while I wrap up the semester. I did get on KI, but I not for more than an hour or so.

I’ll try to keep posted on the forums, but I don’t frequent them as much. Best way to reach me would be through Xbox or Twitter if that’s alright with you when you’re on. Even if I’m offline, I’ll still get the message through my phone.

1 Like

Absolutely, it was a lot of fun! Let’s play again, even though I’m pretty sure “another character” means Gargos :worried:

2 Likes

Nah, my Gargos needs more work. I feel that mu is difficult with Gargos but some say it’s even.
I was thinking about Riptor. Just for practice, been a long time I haven’t play with her.

1 Like

She once pulled Gargos on me when I was playing Sadira. @MaruMDQ laughed the entire time. She’s evil. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Lol not true, I was outraged against myself,I felt dirty,hah.

But it’s true that one of the Sakos I faced with Gargos was Yorsh. Honestly it wasn’t a good idea. Anyway in the floor it’s always mix up city 50/50 for life.
I just happen to like the character a Lot, but he has no damage. He requires a very different approach and specific matchup knowledge I pretty cover way better with Sabrewulf.

Nah, I think Hisako beats Gargos in a pretty clean 6-4. She mauls him on wakeup, and deals with minions much better than a lot of the cast.

2 Likes

Clearly, I’m missing something about this MU; feels like 4-6 at best.

Definitely not. Just play patient in neutral and walk Gargos down. Most of his offense is pretty telegraphed, and any time you block a portal punch you get a free dash. Just don’t get hit by silly air mixups (or let him dash in for free) and you’ll be fine.

Gargos cannot jump out of TK resets, so there’s that as well. He’s super free once you get the hit.

1 Like

GGs, @STORM179! I will continue to train and improve

3 Likes

I managed to catch up a bit for the day, so I’m available for a couple of hours.

Any chance you are free @CodeComplete85

I’ll extend the invitation to @STORM179 as well.

Ah darn, no, I work a 9-5ish job

Ah no worries, figured I’d ask anyway.

GGs to the opponents I played against at Texas Showdown. The only one I know if that’s on here is @PCKPharrohYami who easily 3-0’d me. :sweat_smile:

But if anyone has a chance to go to a tournament where KI is they should. I had a lot of fun and everyone was REALLY cool!

2 Likes

Didnt even know there was a tournamnet! Man I havent played KI in over 2 months…maybe 3? WOw… Ive never went this long since MKX cam eout years ago. We need a new KI soon!

2 Likes

Well, I’m around now if you still are. And should be available for pretty much the rest of the weekend I think.

GGS, Sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk I was pretty busy Friday & had to do it all over again Saturday morning @BubbRubb4Real

1 Like

GGs @s0undy44, with our multiple 4:30 am (my time) sessions

2 Likes

Ggs to @Cabp15 and his mean Arbiter. He kept my Sadira on her toes!