The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

No worries man. Thanks for the games :slight_smile:

I got your message @STORM179, let’s try for tomorrow. Got surprised with calls and emails today. Pick a time and I’ll set it up.

How about 11pm or so your time (assuming you meant my tomorrow)?

I can manage that.

Is 11 still good for you?

Sounds fun! Time zones might be an issue, but we can manage to set something up that’s best for the two of us. Friday evenings (MT) generally work for me.

Another GGs to @LetalisVenator, showing me his RAAM this time

1 Like

Ggs to @BiyemAssi237 for our ranked matches last night. I don’t know what was more fun, our actual sets, or the convo we had afterward. :smile: We started talking about on going broken stuff in KI that still needs to be looked at and somehow got on me being abducted by mutant alien chipmunks who want to clone me. :smile:

It was a blast!

1 Like

@oTigerSpirit Hey Tiger, vaguely remember you saying you had some time for matches over the weekend. Let me know if you’re around now or will be available in about 12 hours.

I havent played KI in 2 months… this is the longest Ive went without playing KI since MKX came out. Same thing…about 2 months. I need to get back onit and play some matches with you guys.

Yea dude, I was on Ranked for a better part of three hours yesterday, I didn’t know if you were on. I should’ve checked the forums beforehand, whoops.

It’s fine. I looked for you when I was on and didn’t see you, so think we may have missed each other anyway.

GGs to @STORM179. I was hoping I’d be able to go even with your pocket this time around, but still further to go.

3 Likes

Haha. Gg’s as always. For what it’s worth, that was me playing Jago pretty seriously by the end there :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Ah, you had to start taking off the training wheels finally? That’s something

1 Like

@CodeComplete85 GGs dude. You’re good. It’s going to be scary fighting you once you learn the Fulgore matchup. I can tell already.

1 Like

GGs to @MaruMDQ. Definitely a lot of difference between fighting you back in February vs now, but you’re still soooo tough.

2 Likes

Hey Code. Available to play right now? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, no. Getting ready for bed.

GGs as well :blush:

Though I hate Sako this was as usual : challenging. Everytime I got knocked down it was a huge problem, you got that part pretty much covered as well as the AAs. Statistically I haven’t been AA well by most Hisako players even when both of her normals are good (even stopping my diving slash).

Since I’be been also mashing more on SFV the way I faced your Hisako was kind of new too: I usually try to stay as far as possible and punish the Sakos when they are trying to close the gap. Juts because she 's really scary and way too lethal vs a downed Sabrewulf.

Something that was quite cool is it wasn’t like “OMG the rollback won’t let me play or see anything!!” it was pretty playable, at least on my end. This is in the way I felt most of your hits got me in a legit way and not just because of rollback though it happened from time to time you and I saw a confirm and ablock after it. All considered that’s the best we can do for now taking into account the distance and South American internet infrastructure (it could be worse, lol :sweat_smile:).

I’m sending you and inbox to talk about a little more =)

2 Likes