The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GGS to @HWSlenderCashew. I’m starting to learn how to defeat your Gargos. lol

1 Like

GG’s to you too @TooSWKKI, as well as @SonicDolphin117 and everyone else I ran into in Ranked and in Max’s lobby. Was a lot of fun playing with everyone!

EDIT: saw that you were apparently getting rollbacks as well Sonic - sorry bro. The Shago match between us was really bad on my end also :sweat:

3 Likes

So who wanna play FT10 with me today?

@SonicDolphin117 @oTigerSpirit @Dayv0 @TheNinjaOstrich @WebNRagnarok

2 Likes

I wish I could dude, but I’m transition from my job these next few weeks so I don’t get much time to play unfortunately.

GGS to @BubbRubb4Real.

I hope my left wrist gets heal soon.

3 Likes

Shoutouts to @SonicDolphin117 and @STORM179 for popping up in Maximilian’s new KI videos and giving us all some incredible play. It’s an honor and a pleasure to have our community represented by some amazing, super talented dudes!

4 Likes

How’s your wrist doing BTW? Is it getting any better?

Edit: @Fwufikins I could not agree more. I feel like I can play KI for several hours in one sitting only to see others playing on Twitch and getting the itch to play it again. Watching top level KI is something to behold. I could have watched that top player lobby for 24 hours straight.

5 Likes

Hey, my wrist is better now than last time we played KI. I’m fine for now but my wrist needs more exercise. :slight_smile:

I hope I will not get carpal tunnel syndrome when I get old…

1 Like

It’s been a bit since I’ve asked for a game. Anyone down this weekend for a set? It would be great the play against a familiar name.

Hey @CodeComplete85 - I’d like to run another Jago/Sako set sometime soon. Figured it’d be easier to set something up here than just try to randomly catch you :-p

You can share some tips on Jago’s side of things. I feel like only dping between rekkas can help me.

Unfortunately, my play time has become much more random. Whether I can play in the morning (when we usually do) and when depends on how CodeComplete2019 sleeps, and sometimes I’m playing later at night while wearing him on my chest to help him sleep.

If you start proposing times though, I can probably plan for one

GGs, @STORM179, though I realized that I’ll probably be getting the Sadie and Sako from now on :fearful:

Gg’s as always Code. And nah, you’ll probably still get a lot of Jago since I enjoy playing him so much. Felt like I was picking up more of the MU as the set went on, and enjoy the challenge of having to work on the fight. It’s pretty tough to play footsies with Sako without fireballs, so have to get more creative about approaches and managing neutral. Just kind of tough, since can’t punish bad dashes in our connection, so feel like I wind up eating some pressure and approaches that should be able to stop. Either way though I’m enjoying the challenge :slightly_smiling_face:

@s0undy44 I assume Code is good with me uploading a video of him beating me, so I’ll post the set to the Replay and Analysis Thread when I get home from work today. I feel like the big thing in the fight is really just knowing how to disrespect Hisako once you’re in her face or have knocked her down, and keeping your turn when and wherever possible. In neutral it’s really key to be able to check her dashes as well, but that can get a lot tougher depending on connection quality. If you can manage to consistently put st.MP or st.HP into her face for dashing in on you though it’s very strong, and makes her have to expend wrath to bring the fight to you.

2 Likes

Ggs to all the people I fought a bit ago! My Kim is rusty, but still packs a punch :smiley:

3 Likes

:eyes: You’re playing KI again!

3 Likes

Gg’s to @CodeComplete85 again last night. Always really enjoy playing against you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

GGs, x3! Yeah, the sets are always a blast. Always feel free to hit me up :+1:

2 Likes

GGS to @CodeComplete85! Close matches, and I almost brought it back, but you stood your ground. Always a pleasure to play you!

1 Like

GGs! For a while there, I was afraid you were going to stop me at 8 games again

1 Like