The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

RockaKhan is exactly how you spell his Game Tag.

Maybe its just me, but Ive held my own agaisnt some tough players lately but I just cant beat this guy.

Same for the most part my dude.

I hope the reall world stuff get’s better for the both of us.

1 Like

Ggs to @adrunkhalfbreed and @G0tei13Izaragi for the fun online matches the other day!

2 Likes

I kinda want to have sets but I don’t have a specific time for it =(

1 Like

Man I miss playing with you guys. I haven’t been able to play any fighting games because my dpad on my elite controller is busted. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

RIP Elite controller… lets have a moment of silence. :smile:

1 Like

Hey rememebr you can get a free replacment with Micro softs "make it right " program. Ive have my Elite replaced for free twice! WHats wrong with your controller exaclty? How long have you had it?

YOu can call MS or use the online set…I prefer to call. Al you have to do is pay for the shipping to their facility in TX. Maybe 6-8$. Thats it, wait a couple weeks or 3 and they will send you a brand new EIlte.
You keep all your pieces though, dont send the battery, cover, paddles, sticks ect… take everything off.

1 Like

GGs @VerminatorX. Why are we getting matched so far away :rofl:

1 Like

I think I saw you mention this in another thread. Yeah I’m going to give it a shot.

The down on my dpad only works maybe half of the time. And I think I’ve had it for like 2 or 3 years. I’ve had it replaced before though.

1 Like

Another option is if you buy it from Best Buy. Get their extended warranty of which is an extra 20 dollars. I’ve replaced several Elites over the years. :smiley:

1 Like

Well Ive done it twice and I bought my eliete when Halo 5 came out. SO what was that 2.5 years ago?
SO they dont have a limit on how many times you can do it…I dont think so anyway.

Arent you in TX? SO the shipping isnt much nor would the wait time.

1 Like

Yup I’m in Texas. The couple of times I’ve had to send mine in it didn’t take too long to get the replacement.

1 Like

Do anybody wanna play FT10 with me?

1 Like

I would have liked to but looks like I missed you. Maybe sometime this week?

1 Like

Yeah, I would’ve been down as well, but still out of the country. Wouldn’t mind getting some games in when I get back though.

1 Like

You can tag me if you have time to play FT10 with me this week.

1 Like

I don’t want to bother ppl when they are watching netflix or playing other games but…I might do it next time =S
Sent a lobby request @FallofSeraphs76 but I didn’t got an answer :disappointed:

You did?? I didnt see it…I did see the friend request though. Did you send the lobby req before the friend req? MY privacy settings dont allow messages or anything from non friends.

Was I playing KI at the time? Im sorry I missed it.

Hey, we can play KI today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeap,but I got you as a friend. I saw you playing exhibition, that’s what I sent an invite. I don’t like bothering ppl when they are playing other games .

@KevBones10 sure =) I’ll be on in more or less 2 hours from now.

1 Like