The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

@FallibleJoker14 @MandrillManiac @Sasuke99I Wanna play KI casual matches?

What time? I got pop’s B-day dinner in two hours.

:smiley:

1 Like

We can play KI matches at 5:30pm or 6pm CST. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to your father!

This should work out.

I’ll let you know. Thanks bro.

1 Like

I might be delayed @KevBones10

If not tonight another time.

1 Like

Update: Aganos is Frigging hard.

And so am I.

this was a bad decision for my rank but hey I’m having fun

2 Likes

Play the armor game…let your opponent come in, let your armor soak up their hit and wreck their asss. Thats what I like to do. Of course dont reply ont hat at all times, but to use it when your opponent least expects it can really demoralize their confidence.
Of course there is a lot more to it, but if you can master that part, the rest should come easier. And make use of manuals as often as possible to avoid being broken so often.

Yeah I heard Aggy was kind of “chunky” of which can make him “hard” to use. However, I hear once you get used to him, he “rocks”.

Okay okay… I’ll leave.

1 Like

giphy%20(3)

2 Likes

Hey don’t beat yourself up. Those jokes were…rock solid :yum:

1 Like

GGS to @ItzTymeToDul!

I need to learn Arbiter/Kilgore and Kan-Ra Matchups. lol

3 Likes

All these puns are so terrible :cry:

4 Likes

It’s sometimes “hard” to think of good rock puns. (Ok I’m done for now :grin:)

Btw ggs to @ItzTymeToDul . It was a fun set. Just be more careful with that phrase about blocking more lol. You know what I’m talking about. We need to play more often nonetheless.

P.S. I’m working on a new character and it’ll be a good surprise :yum:. Especially for dul

2 Likes

Oh yeah my bad man.

1 Like

Lol it’s all fun and games don’t worry about it. :yum: Just some friendly taunting

1 Like

I believe this belongs in my KI Bad Jokes thread… please refrain from posting such awful puns outside of the assigned quarantine thread.

:wink:

6 Likes

My dear @xSkeletalx, like Aganos you have a heart of “stone” alas I will refrain from said puns as I don’t want to be “pumiced”. :wink:

Seriously though, I will stop.

Also ggs to everyone that I fought in KI. I actually beat a RAAM user with Sadira. It felt satisfying.

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll be able to clean up your act, start with a clean slate.

5 Likes

GG’s to @adrunkhalfbreed on ranked.

I was havign a ■■■■ bad time an then he showed up made me feel better ;3;

2 Likes

Ggs man. Aganos is fun to fight against. Teaches me patience more than any other character. I went in right away and you quickly ate up my moves with the armor before I knew it I was in the corner stuck between a rock and a hard place. Took me a life bar and a half to get out.

1 Like