The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GG’s to @BubbRubb4Real and @SneerfulWater57 fun playing u guy’s as alway’s.

2 Likes

-shrug- Then start playing Omen again.

Actually I hear mastering Sadira will help you with Omen. :grin:

1 Like

I have a new FUN character since riptor doesn’t bring me much joy:

4 Likes

I love doing the stomp walk on scrubs wake up. LOL… make sure you have chunks though…its so brash and arrogant…I love it.

I WISH a Aganos would…

1 Like

Yeah don’t take those chunks for… wait for it… granite. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just for that I’m not playing Sadira. Ever.

Sometimes if the players is scrubby enough and taunts… I will just close the match out by only grabbing or stomp walking them. I wont do any other moves lol

1 Like

I had a guy taunt me once and I spent the rest of the match doing nothing but meaty jump ins. He sent me a message the read (in Shakspearian voice)… “Nice spam… loser.”

1 Like

The whole thing with playing down to a taunter lost its appeal to me, personally, a long while ago. I think the worst provocation it gets out of me these days is “That’s how you’re feeling, huh?” I think I’m more apt to break my form if i feel like i didn’t play up to my own expectations in any given match or set. And to be honest, if you’re not either a tournament level player or a multi-star kind of player, i set out expecting to pick you apart. I’ve had my fair share of humblings with that mindset.

2 Likes

^^^^^^

I feel you Sneerful.

1 Like

Solid choice. I’ve played him a bit at locals here in Singapore - Aganos is actually a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I never stopped playing omen.

@STORM179 The game seems to be working well for me after this patch. Want to try for that set again sometime soon?

Also, just random side note, Ogty is streaming right now on Twitch and using Eagle no less. Cc: @FallibleJoker14

1 Like

■■■■…I think I missed it. Thanks for the heads up tho

I’ve got some time tonight probably, if you’re going to be up early-ish. Otherwise will have to wait till next week Wednesday or so after I get back from CEO.

Crud. Well, let’s shoot for next week past Wednesday then. I’ve got a meeting in a couple hours for a catering event with the local army reserve today. And I have an event next Wednesday on the 4th of July.

GG’s to @STORM179

I did At least I thought I did ok… with aganos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed. Just get used to confirming off that st.HK and you’ll be golden :+1:t5:

GG’s to @s0undy44 as well, who I ran into in Ranked. Nice to be playing KI again :smile:

4 Likes