The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GG’s to @Fwufikins and @HWSlenderCashew from last night.

2 Likes

GG’s to @MandrillManiac and @HWSlenderCashew !
We only played a few matches but I’m happy to have played some KI with friends for the first time in so long!

Hey guys and girls! I didn’t know where to put this since I don’t believe it deserved it’s own thread, but…

A great question from Rick, AKA TheHadou!

If you have a Twitter, please voice your opinion on who you thought were great commentators for KI! I’ve put my vote in for Sajam, Keits and the Hisako Man himself, @STORM179!

I know Storm has mentioned that he REALLY wants to commentate at Combo Breaker, so let’s help a friend out by giving him a shoutout, and other commentators you can think of! Thanks for your time. Please retweet this and share with others!

2 Likes

Dul and Storm are my favourites

BTW, Kim will be jelous now that you replaced her with Falke!! :scream:

1 Like

A little, but I’m so loyal to Kim, she’s on my Fightstick as art. I think I get one free pass lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the signal boost Ostrich!

And yeah, I submitted my reel for Combo Breaker commentary a while ago, and would genuinely love to be able to do it! If any of you guys (and gals) has ever heard and enjoyed my commentary before and would like to see me do it at this year’s CB, please (please please!) respond to that tweet and thread with a tag for me. It is greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You got it buddy! Especially if we can have @ItzTymeToDul or @Sajam alongside, I think it’ll be a great tournament to watch.

1 Like

Haha. Don’t say it to me - say it to Rick in the tweet thread linked above! :joy:

2 Likes

Maxamillian, Sajam and Keits are my favorites by far. that should be the line up if at all possible. IMO
**Since Keits prob wont do it due to all of his spotlight as of late being somewhat distant from the game… Storm would be a great addition to that team.

As long as its not that little guy from Chicago, the Sadira player. I forgot his name…ugh…please no

@Armanello
GG’s my friend. Nice Kan Ra.

Leave t swagg alone :joy::joy:

Yeah that’s him! Nothing against him but Id prefer better commentators.

1 Like

Guys @MaruMDQ Sabrewulf was mean to me.

Ggs @MaruMDQ! I’d win a match and then Sabrewulf would go all rabies on me and maul me. :smile:

4 Likes

Don’t hate me :sweat: :sob:

There are some things you can do to annoy Wulf players more. Of course meaty jumping over my head won’t allow me to eclipse you with ease. I was lucky to run away during your Instinct (when Sadiras do what they want with their victims).
Also some normals while baiting a low from my side means you can punish me with that move that crushes lows.
I still don’t get why my cr.medium kick meaty fails against her shadow, unless it’s inv? My timing might not be right. Also that’s when I go for a meaty thinking of a shadow move,but Sadira could just backdash that attemp.

Then you also fought my team friend IKensei.
GGs from both of us to you.
Just one little thing: I’m no fan of Glacius stage, because I feel we could lag more in that one u.u

3 Likes

I’m live with KI I’m live on Twitch - Watch me at twitch.tv/itztymetodul :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry I missed this. Will have to catch the archive.

I played @MnTLetalis. First his aganos then his general raam. The guy is good :cry::smile:

2 Likes

@MaruMDQ I could never hate you. :smile:

1 Like

Awwww, you made my day :blush:

How can I fight you after this? It will be hard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Finally bought some Live. Time to shake the rust off!

@STORM179 I know I said I would play with you, but would you mind waiting a week or two so I can get back into it. I don’t want you to be disappointed with my mediocre play🙁

@ItzTymeToDul i was thinking. How would you like to do a FT50 sometime? Maybe we can plan something out if you want to do it.

@TheNinjaOstrich I really want to play against you in DBFZ. I’ve had enough of people mashing light autocombos in laggy settings. You’ll probably destroy me tho :yum:

2 Likes