The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Sorry to hear that Mandrill. Glad you and everyone else is uninjured at least.

2 Likes

@MandrillManiac your life and everyone involved is what’s most important. In happy you are safe.

It could have been worse. You could be paying for the damages like me :joy::joy::joy::joy:. . . . . .:sob::sob::sob::sob::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m sorry about the wreck. :frowning: I was in an accident a few years back. A lady talking on a cell phone side swiped me on the interstate. Totaled my car. It was almost paid off too.

Eh life can suck sometimes. That’s a fact. Don’t let obstacles get ya down. Every day is a new day with new potential. Take things as they come.

1 Like

Ggs to @BubbRubb4Real for the random matches on ranked last night. I didn’t realize you had an Eyedol or a Rah, pretty cool dude!

@MandrillManiac Don’t let it all get to you dude, we all have terrible moments in life that really bring us down. Hang in there, I’m sure next week will begin to feel much better for you, despite the rough week.

2 Likes

Thank’s y’all.

I love you my friends.

I’m just achy and sore now.

1 Like

Glad you’re ok, take the time to rest and recover and try not to dwell on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ggs to @SneerfulWater57 (Wafer) for our set a while back! I really need to learn that MU better. With the time I spent in the corner, I could have written a whole new chapter for the KI comics. It was very enjoyable indeed. I really like playing against your Kim Wu.

Also Ggs to @Dayv0 for playing with me in DBFZ. I have a lot to learn in this game :yum:. Your Napa and 16 are crazy. That body switch tho…poor Yamcha.

@MandrillManiac Ik it’s not much, but i send my regards to your situation. It’s good that your ok, very fortunate indeed. Hope all gets better

5 Likes

Thanks again everyone. I’m still pretty shook but I’ll be fine tomorrow.

Still sore and stiff.

But luckily I drove a tank.

Everyone pour one out for my car called greyhound tonight.

Rest In Peace Greyhound

I’m also glad to hear you’re ok as well @MandrillManiac

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are Ok @MandrillManiac, car accidents are no joke

@FallibleJoker14 your vegetas TRIGGERED are serious business. Your conversions with Bluegeta are super on point, and your meter managing is impressive

You only need some time to learn some MU,and you can fly as high as an Eagle (ak ak ak)

4 Likes

Sunday morning KI! Sets anyone?
gt- adrunkhalfbreed

@FallibleJoker14 I’d like to play your Eagle again sometime - care to set up a match for sometime?

1 Like

I’d love too…but rn I’m currently out of Xbox live. I’ll notify you once i buy it

1 Like

GG’s to @TheNinjaOstrich

And his godlike kim wu… the first win was a fluke. But the controller is good.

2 Likes

GGS to everyone I fought during my stream! It was lots of fun! I forgot how fun streaming is. I should do it more often. Thanks @MandrillManiac, @PCKPharrohYami and @UACharbok for the sets! Learned a lot, and had fun. Looking to re-watch those sets and see what I can improve. I got lots of followers too! I was the top stream for KI for a while. Nice to see a lot of people pop in and say hello. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We love you JOJO.

1 Like

Hmm… Seeing as this thread is nearing the 1k mark, I should play some games with peeps to boost those numbers. Maybe Sunday?

Not gonna lie, I expect an uphill battle. I expect my next meeting with @MandrillManiac 's Riptor might wind up looking like this

2 Likes

So it’s snowing in April so that means no fishing for this guy. That means a ton of KI! Anybody want to run some sets? My fulgore is extra scrubby since I’ve been outta town all week. Cheers!
gt- adrunkhalfbreed

2 Likes

@LycanNaryko ggs bud! I haven’t seen you in forever!!! Your Tusk is beast.

GG’s KI for awhile, at least online play. Between my controller or the USB cable i use to tether it to the console, if i even fidget the controller a bit it becomes disconnected.

Guess i’m relegated to working on my fighting game event or KI lab work for awhile.

2 Likes