The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

I see your challenge and I raise you 1 set soon.

1 Like

That’s fine. It’s not that deep :joy:

3 Likes

Message me your availability to do this throughout the week. Id like to do that.

1 Like

I changed my GT.

Just sayin.

2 Likes

1 Like

tumblr_os40xs9FAM1u4bp3uo4_500

(For real though new gt: SQUALL MIGHT in all Caps)

5 Likes

How’s Friday? Something later at night?

ggs to @Ggtei13Izaragid for our set today. It was 6/11 matches your favor. Good stuff!

Ggs to @s0undy44! I witnessed first hand the destructive power of his Cinder. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be honest, for more than a year I thought this thread was Guilty Gear related. Now I feel dumb. GGs, I hope I was not obnoxoius, we were lucky to had had such a flawless connection.

3 Likes

Negative. I work.

You still working at the store you were looking into partially owning or whatever?

Actually no. Before i could get anything situated my boss sold the business. I keep up with business and sometimes help with advertising but i couldn’t get a partnership going.

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You weren’t obnoxious at all. :smiley:

Gg’s to @BiyemAssi237. Nice Kan-Ra :+1:t5:

1 Like

Ggs to @Sasuke99I and @HWSlenderCashew for reminding me how bad I am in FighterZ lol. In all seriousness, I had lots of fun. I’m probably going to work on my Krillin a lot more.

Is anyone open for some matches at 3pm Mountain Time? I want to practice for the PCK tourney

2 Likes

I’m free.

1 Like

GGs to Malignant, giving me some new insight on Kim’s tools. Fun matches. I’m glad we stopped when we did though because my arm started throbbing. Can’t wait to get these stitches removed…

3 Likes

Hope you get better soon. Knives terrify me :scream:

1 Like

I’m surprised he isn’t on the forums. He’s a very helpful kim wu player indeed.

1 Like