The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Hey guys, anyone want to play later tonight?

@SoSRaGnArOk I still remember I owe you a set. I’m interested in your Hisako.

@MaruMDQ I’d like to play you as well. Will you be available this weekend?

1 Like

I should be able tonight. My Hisako is a work in progress. I’m putting that lightly. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone want a Ft10 with the Maniac of Mandrills?

ok thanks… man thats hard to get out of agaisnt a good CInder!

I am willing to throw down(if you are still on).

I would definetely love too, but this weekend is kind of crazy. I’m not home now (and I’ll be staying here until next weekend probably) and though there’s a X1 available it’s difficult to play at the hours I’m used to u.u

1 Like

Just hopped off for dinner.

Will be back on later SWK.

ping me when youre back on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wilco

Lol I understand, if you’re every open to play please tell me. :slightly_smiling_face:

TFW the GG thread is poppin but I’m at work.

6 Likes

I’m getting on now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GGs to all the people I fought yesterday in my quest for the Top 32 star. Ended at 68 yesterday. 2 weeks to go! :+1:

1 Like

Haha. Told you bro - just take points from all the people who were grinding for two weeks :slight_smile: If you’re solid, you can make Top 32 in only a few hundred games.

3 Likes

I’ve only lost 3 times out of 65+ games. I got this.

4 Likes

UNLESS I get a boost of energy out of piccolo’s green ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

I’m not gonna be on until tomorrow @TooSWKKI

Sorry bro.

1 Like

Yo thanks for the good matches. I wanted to do a ft 10 but my batteries died at the last match. Hope to improve on the matchup! (Plus get hit with less cr.mk resets)

1 Like

No sweat man - you were playing great. Hopefully the connection wasn’t too bad for you - I was getting some nasty lag spikes :slightly_frowning_face:

Gg’s to @STORM179 this morning

Final remarks:

Ghosts are still ■■■■■■■ 10/10

Haha. Gg’s. Sorry about all the resets - was trying to work on some execution stuff