The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

You good man. Just trying to get back into the groove. :slight_smile:

GGs to @FallibleJoker14 for our casual set a few days ago. I hope you did well in the tourney. And yes… yes… Sadira is pretty much the only character I main, while I’m okay with Spinal and Jago… Still really bad with Hisako. :stuck_out_tongue:

You certainly have the best Eagle I’ve ever played. Great stuff!!!

Also GGS to @khronosix! You had a great come back during that last match. I was sure I had it in the bag. My webs betrayed me. :smiley: #nerfmaya! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol thanks man. I ended up winning the match 3-1 It was a really fun match. Ggs again to Soundy.

Btw I really like that win with Spinal while we were playing. You rekt my Fulgore. Ggs man.

Oh also @MaruMDQ. I saw you go against ShonyDepp in his stream last night. Good stuff! That was a hype match. Never knew the Wulf mirror would be so entertaining. :+1:

1 Like

If you think the Wulf mirror is exciting… you should see a Sadira mirror… oh yeah… it’s not exciting… 3 minutes of areal ballet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh yeah, that one! I saw the replay today, I played very bad, I’m sorry u.u
I hope to do better next time. But at least I beat someone who gave me a lot of points, number one XD

2 Likes

@TooSWKKI

Games tonight?

Trying to make up for that night.

Also @TheNinjaOstrich When are you available?

It’s very iffy my man. College is getting ready to end, and I want to end this semester on a high note.

No probs. You beat that schools ■■■ and get high scores ok?

1 Like

GGS to @khronosix for our set last night… All I can say is… REVENGE! REVEEENNNGGEEEEE! #nerfsadira. :smiley:

Hey would anyone like to play me in KI? I intend to stream some games as well. We got a pretty real snow storm so I’m more than likely housed for the day.

3 Likes

I don’t know how long you’ll be available, but once school is over I can see if I’ll be able to play :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m up for some set’s yo.

Yeah GG! I totally deserved, my brain was a mess.

Enjoy it because I’m going to retire her soon.

Wha!!! But your Maya is so amazing. You’re gonna pick Rash aren’t you! :disappointed_relieved:

So who are you going to main next? :slight_smile:

I’m still deciding between Glacius and Hisako. I need a main that fix my flaws (lack defense and patience).

Patience in what regard?

Both of those characters actually have pretty good defense :-p

I’m learning Hisako as well… :slight_smile:

Hisako is actually a lot of fun to play, but I found she can be a bit hard to get used to.

I like Glacius as well.

1 Like

The like was for the Hisako thing. Bump Glacius :joy:

3 Likes

So you want me to just give Glay the… wait for it… COLD SHOULDER. :wink:

2 Likes