The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

I’ll play.

1 Like

Hmm…I’ll probably be on by 8pm mountain time. Maybe for two hours. Depends on if I’ll be in a lobby or not. I might be able to stay a little bit longer if in a lobby.

So I’m getting online @BubbRubb4Real and @ItzTymeToDul if you want to play just tell me via Xbox

1 Like

GGs go out to @FallibleJoker14 for the fun set of matches we had with a variety of characters. Definitely had a great time. :grin:

2 Likes

Same here! Can’t wait to do it again some time!

2 Likes

Just now seeing this! I was already chopping it up to add to my KI Exhibitions playlist, I was going to upload it soon!

Street I need to play you again.

1 Like

We should buddy! Thursday??

@STORM179 Got the set scheduled to upload tonight at 7pm EST!

1 Like

Probably will. Depends on work…

OH YEAH.

I got a job now bois…

and it’s 0-10 MU.

But I’ll let you know street. And I’ll prepare my bodybag.

2 Likes

GG @SoSRaGnArOk don’t jump :grin:

Haha! That game was really close. Ggs as well!

We need to play too, Mandrill! Once you get that internet issue we talked about sorted out the fight will be on!
That or we could do something co-op either will be fun

1 Like

I just realized that I’ve never fought you… nor @BigBadAndy for that matter. :smiley: It needs to happen! :smiley:

Guys! We should hold a big lobby someday. Let’s make it happen!

3 Likes

Please let me know! =D

1 Like

I like the idea of a lobby but I cant stand the wait time. I always feel like what little time i have is being wasted waiting to play. I like how in MKX you can play against the AI while waiting for your lobby match or king of the hill, ect…

Yeap, lobbies are more like a social thing than to play seriously. At least for me. Waiting times are too long and matches usually don’t give me enough time to adjust.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think this kind of lobby is intended to be efficient. It’s a feature to allow socialization, more like standing in line at an arcade. Think of it as a chat server where you get to occasionally play the game (on stream for your friends in the lobby).

@SoSRaGnArOk I have to admit my game time in general is way down and my time playing KI is essentially zero at this point. Im not “quitting” or leaving the game or making a statement. I just don’t happen to be playing much right now. But send me a friend invite and we can figure something out. I leave tomorrow for a week of work travel so maybe later this month.

2 Likes

I get that…Im saying I wish there was a way to continue to play while waiting…the chat stays current but you can move to another tab and play survival or lab. MKX has that ability

1 Like

Completely understand! I generally haven’t had much time to play KI or any other game for that matter due to work as well as finally trying to finish editing a certain screenplay. (they actually DON’T edit themselves). But yeah, I’ve seen you on playing Monster Hunter (I have it as well, but haven’t had time to even get too deep into it). We can set a time later this month. It’s just a lot more fun to destroy… er… um… play… yes… play against friends than randoms. :smiley:

2 Likes