The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

You, Andy and I should get together for some Monster hunting after our sets!

2 Likes

That sounds like fun, but my poor guy has just finished the FIRST quest. I haven’t had time to do anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally need to do a LOT more to get leveled up.

1 Like

@Fwufikins I can play today. My net should be working nw

What time were you thinking?

1 Like

@STREETNS
I need to play you too. What time were you thinking today?

Well I’ll probably be getting off work around 2:30-3:30 or so my time, so I’ll probably be home and ready to play by like 4 or 5 depending on traffic and housework. So accounting for time difference probably like 6-8 your time? I’ll shoot you a message when I get home (and feel free to bother me in a few hours to check up :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yeah message me when you get home. I’ll check on ya too If I need too.
Should work out.

Gives me time to draw my shield dude.

Anyone else not finding matches? Can’t seem to get a game going.

No issues for me and I played EX, Ranked, Shadow Survival and Shadow Lords in the last hour. The only issue I’ve had was Shinsako crash and in Shadow Survival I have to hit accept/cancel 5-12 times before the match will download from ultra tech servers…besides that… all is good.

1 Like

GGS @Danzino (hmm I could have sworn he was registered here) for the games in ranked and the Maya exhibition mirror!

It was a lot of fun, I think I need to work on my predictability though, after learning a lot about Maya in regards to her technical side, I fear I have now fallen into the trappings of auto piloting. I got randomly kicked from Killer at the beginning of this month (even though I did play ranked the past month, go figure) and now find myself struggling against a vastly greater number of players than before, I made sure to requalify and have been placed into gold, but I’m finding it a lot more difficult to hold my own than I did before. :confused:

I fought him tongiht as well… he used Kan Ra the entire time. I wrecked him pretty good lol with Omen. 7-1
Last time we fought he beat me with Arbiter pretty good.

1 Like

My internet for my xbox one is the only one not working now…

Rip.

Anyone down for a morning set?

GGs to @KevBones10 and its sucks that their was lag stuff :cry: .It was actually neat to learn that the shinko things i labbed actually work on people.

1 Like

GGS to you too! Your Shinsako is really good!

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed that lag ruined our fun, but the matches was very fun. Your Shinsako made me very salty about her setup and instinct mode, and I was very scared when she uses instinct mode… Lol
Honestly, I really like your Shinsako, it was very amazing. :slight_smile:

We should play that MU again next time!

2 Likes

Anybody want to play some KI? :thinking:

I’d like to try, so long as it’s a workable connection.

Cool beans - I’ll make a lobby. 2 person max, “Tournament Practice” :+1:t5:

Controller not connecting :sweat_smile: Let me restart

ok

Lol…I’m not very good on keyboard :joy::joy::joy:

EDIT: lobby back up!