The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

It would be fun… She’s nothing special yet, as I’m still learning her, but I do find her a lot of fun. (just don’t tell Sadira). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol it’ll just be a friendly match. Probably this weekend if you have time? I need to learn the MU either way

1 Like

Sure!

2 Likes

Said it already on Twitter, but GG’s to @Ziarist @PCKPharrohYami @STREETNS, and @ElWayfarer for the games today. Was a lot of fun!

Wayfarer and I in particular had a really good set, so will probably post that one if it’s ok with him (if not just let me know Wayfarer). I also recorded our set Street - so you also let me know if you’d prefer me not to post it at some point. You played a couple different characters, and I always like trying to show other Sako’s how they can approach different MU’s and such.

4 Likes

Sure no problem. It could help others learn not to get hit by cr.mk resets all day. JK I’m fine with it.

2 Likes

I’d love to see your set with StreetNS. Was he playing with Jago or Shago during your set by any chance?

I definitely can’t get that ■■■■ star. Maybe if quit my job…

4 Likes

Lol. Yeah, don’t do that :-p

He played Tusk, Raam, and Shago.

Why we got disconnected??

BTW, you improved your gameplay,I can tell. You did some very nice blocking

1 Like

Probably because of the internet quality here in Brazil. Lately we have many issues with international routing.

I remember our match, it was 1x1 when the disconnection happened. It was being a good fight.

1 Like

Exactly, I was having fun. And I know you don’t rq. We will probably come across again. :+1:
But usually our connection isn’t that bad when we play though, we had bad luck.

@ItzTymeToDul, @FallibleJoker14, @oTigerSpirit - are any of you available to play that set now?

1 Like

In an hour maybe

Alright, let me know.

1 Like

I’m ready btw

Aight. I’ll hop on. Give me like 2 minutes, and then do a lobby search (max 2 ppl, “tournament practice”).

FT10 fine I assume?

1 Like

Yep. Sounds fine

…speechless…

GGS! I may have lost, but that was fun as hell. We seriously couldn’t have gotten an closer!

9-10 ■■■■. It was crazy! I’m going to have to keep training. I still have to reach that goal to one day dominate your Hisako! Ggs!

2 Likes

Haha. You’ll get there. Your Eagle has gotten a lot better since the last time we played. You manage the neutral game quite a bit better in particular, and you capitalize in the corner much, much better.

Fantastic set - will post the archive the Replay thread sometime soon :slight_smile::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Hey guys, anyone want to play tonight? We could probably get a lobby going as well if there’s enough people. So, is anyone down for it?

1 Like

Depends on what time. I can be available around 10 PM CST if thats not too late.

1 Like