The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GG @SoSRaGnArOk im preparing a Glacius just for you.

2 Likes

Anyone feel like a FT7 or 10? I’ll be online for the next 2 hours or so.

Give me a half hour and I’ll be ready

Edit: Sorry, it’ll take like 10 more mins :b

Ok sounds good. :grin:

1 Like

Meep…

Actually I’m pretty decent against Glacius. If you really wanted to ■■■■■ me over, just pick Gargos. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I’m also learning Hisako. :smiley:

GGs to multiple people today that played my Kim, as well as one who we had a mirror match.

Not a bad Wu. Surprised me a few times :+1:

1 Like

Ggs to @HWXxHoLoGrAmXx for that Jago mirror set. That MU is always fun

Also, ggs to @Blacklash93, fighting against a Kim Wu is always an interesting experience. Great adaption, you really knew how to catch the some of the holes in my Shago and Jago pressure. Who says KI has no footsies :yum:

3 Likes

Ggs to @SneerfulWater57 for our set in Ranked! We actually came out even this time!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

GG’s to @SneerfulWater57 @oTigerSpirit and @BubbRubb4Real had some fun match’s with u guy’s over the past 2 day’s.

5 Likes

Oh man I didn’t know you were on U-C. Your name on here is different than your GT.

GGs to you as well! Those matches were pretty darn fun for me as well. All of your characters are very good. :grin:

2 Likes

Well played to @SoSRaGnArOk and @CyberRoseKnight and DMC over the last week or so. Keep finding things to address in my gameplay.

1 Like

Great games to everyone I played in the last month or so, it was an amazing experience and the journey to Top-32 has been nothing short of incredible. Thanks for the matches, for the challenge, and for being an integral part of what makes KI so special to me.

7 Likes

Yeah ranks were crazy fun last night. The fight for those last few slots from like 26 ta 32 in the last few hours was mad intense! Straight big dawg fights all night! Congrats again TigerSpirit

3 Likes

Thanks dude! I played a few matches last night, but relied on the prior nights to carry me lol. I didn’t want to end up at 33rd place, I felt so bad for that dude. I kept seeing you just under me until you soared way into the comfortable ranks. I was instantly happy for you, I’m glad we both made it there, ggs dude - it was awesome!

3 Likes

I don’t know if any of you remember, but a while back there was a time period where ranked servers weren’t working towards the end of the season. It was during this season that I actually tried to get a star. Lucky for me, on the final day of the season where I was going to grind a bunch of wins…the servers crashed. I was 33rd place! All I could do was stare at the ten points I needed to get to 32 and do nothing! It was a heartbreaking day for me :expressionless:

Congratulations on getting there though. It’s great to have those shiny numbers

6 Likes

I don’t know how you pulled through it, my temper would’ve had me thrown out my monitor and never touch KI again. That’s honestly brutal though, not even your fault yet you had to suffer the fate of the server. Luckily if you had the time, you could easily get back to the top. Though, I could understand the appeal of trying again not suiting you.

Either way, you have a star in my book. Even if I have to etch it in on a sticky note and place it next to your name, you certainly are worthy of one and more. Thanks dude.

2 Likes

I stopped once I got to 122 in Ranked. I just never have time to go the distance. cries

You know, I did that too. I just stopped at 150, then I stopped at 85, then I stopped at 50. Eventually I said, what if I keep going? Next thing you know, I managed to settle in at 29th.

It’s a grind for sure, but the value of the star is determined by the challenger. For me, I wanted to prove to myself what I was capable of. If your reasoning is worth it, then I say go for the grind.

3 Likes

I believe someday I’ll get there. Feb was just a crazy busy month for me. :smiley:

1 Like

Yo we need to have a match going sometime. I’m interested to see how my Jago can deal with your Hisako