The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

@oTigerSpirit and @STORM179

I promised you both sets this weekend. I know y’all have your stuff going on but I would like to know when you guys are available. Also, if you would be able to record the match.

Oh also, Ggs Tiger for that short match against my Fulgore. Hope your controller is all better

1 Like

Ggs to @VerminatorX who I met in Ranked today. :smiley:

GGS @MnTLetalis I had no hope in that fight. I KNEW I should have used Hisako, but I wanted to test your anti-Sadira skills and ugh… It sucked so bad. She literally has no options to get into General Raam. :frowning: Oh well, it was nice to be destroyed by you. :smiley:

Ggs…I wasn’t grabbing you so you should’ve blocked lol. Taking 10% off a throw isn’t as bad as taking 30+ kryll added after

1 Like

I’m itching to fight against you, it’s been a while. I’m also late to reply to you, as I am now (four days late).

Nah, it turned out to be a combination of the port on my controller and the cable, so I can’t use it anymore. I recently changed my elite bumpers, but now my “kick” functions don’t register, so nothing happens. I have bad luck with controllers, I don’t get it.

I’m sorry to hear that, I don’t think you’d be able to play a fighting game without any kick buttons. Hope your luck turns around.

If you ever have any times in which we can play just give me a heads up, I’m looking forward to it

1 Like

Anyone want to play some games? I’ll be on for a few hours

Ggs @SoSRaGnArOk for that ranked set. Sorry if my cinder was too annoying :yum: i thought you were gonna be Hisako.

Also Ggs to @oTigerSpirit i can really tell that you improved in your overall gameplay. Well done

1 Like

Cinder is quite possibly my least favorite match up, other than Rash or Eyedol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Believe me, I was salty even before the match up started. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ggs dude, Eagle, especially yours is incredibly difficult. Last time we were close because of the unfamiliararity. This time, you improved on all cylinders. My hats off to you good sir.

1 Like

Same here, it was an enjoyable set. Can’t wait to see the replay

Edit: Is it fine if i post the vid in the Anaylsis Thread? Would greatly appreciate it

1 Like

Of course! By all means do so. I do request that it avoid focusing on the small nuisances on my behalf, like not to use H. Windkick and so on. After watching the video I realized my frustrations became a detriment after the second match, not to mention I felt compelled enough to switch out Jago to somewhat unfamiliar characters.

Should feedback be provided for me, I’d like it to be directed as to how to get in effectively or how to deal with zoning without being restricted to just sitting there. For instance, do I have to play this matchup based on reads? Etc. etc.

@oTigerSpirit @FallibleJoker14 Nice matches guys!
Didn’t know Tiger had an Omen =O , but your Jago is very nice indeed n_n (I need to play Jagos, my magic is vanishing).

2 Likes

GGs to @Zcythe for our two sets of matches in Ranked. They were close. You could say he gave me the “cold shoulder” but ultimately I was able to dangle by a thread and inch out a victory. :smiley:

Definitely a good eagle for sure. So far he’s the only person to beat me with eagle outside amenty.

6 Likes

@MnTLetalis Were u playing Aganos or RAAM?

@FallibleJoker14 and/or Letalis, are these matches streamed or archived?

I don’t think there are any recorded matches. Mostly, I believe we played in ranked and maybe a couple times in exhibition. I could probably record it next time we meet.

If I’m not mistaken, he usually uses Aganos.

K cool. just checking. I’d definitely be down to see it, but only at your convenience. Thx!

2 Likes

Ggs to @khronosix for our epic set. Your Maya juggles are insane!!! Makes my gameplay always feel so tame.

Dude I won a FT10 today with Sadira! versus MrDevil87
I couldnt beleive it! Dude has a really good Tusk so my Saidra play has definitley gotten better!

Awesome! She’s so much fun to play as!

Now that I have a bit of time to write some more.

Sadira is really a LOT of fun. She is very difficult to pick up and do well with, but once you get her down, there is just SO much tech that you can perform with her. Much like Eagle, it takes a bit of dedication to learn her, but once she clicks, she is SO much fun.

1 Like