The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Alright just got to run n drop my son off at school and I’ll play

2 Likes

Cool beans. Just let me know when you’re ready :+1:t5:

I’m ready now
Are you playing on or xbox? I have no idea how to invite steam accounts

Just do a search for a lobby, 2 people max, keyed for “tournament practice.”

FT10 ok?

1 Like

Yeah that’s sounds easy enough see you in lobby

All set up ready when you are

Just do your search and should find me.

EDIT: is it not connecting? Normally doesn’t take very long :-/

I’m here now bruh

Gonna give it one more match. If connection doesn’t even out, let me switch over to X1.

I’ve been feeling Hisako-y lately as well. Binary offered to mentor me. I won a match against Wheels the other day with her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If your on now I can play you. Or if not add TDB H0TSH0T and just drop me message on xbox if you want a set bro.
Also not a dig at the player but I wouldn’t advise you to be mentored by binary. He’s ok with hisako but not good enough to mentor anyone really.
Find your own style and just ask for advice if you are unsure of something in a match up

1 Like

Gg’s @TDBH0TSH0T - was fun set. Sorry the connection wasn’t better :pensive:

2 Likes

We’ll have a video of this FT10? Please say yes :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yep - I recorded the matches. Was actually 2 distinct FT10’s, so will put both of them up in the next few days. :+1:t5:

6 Likes

Ggs indeed. Another we can try xbox and maybe be less lag

1 Like

Thanks for the advise. I’ve learned a lot from watching Storm play. For me, I just have to get used to her. It’s a completely different style than what I am used to with Sadira.

1 Like

Its fine dude.

Ggs to @BiyemAssi237 for our set in Ranked. After my win by the grace of clock, he made sure to show no mercy the next match. :frowning: Heart officially broken. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ggs man, I sure was lucky on the games

Lucky… Your Kan Ra generally murders me without a second’s glance. :stuck_out_tongue:

My thoughts generally goes like this during our matches… “Get to him before there is sand… must get to him before there is sand…”

and then…

SAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD!!!

2 Likes