The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GGs to @FallofSeraphs76 and @YoSoyBorrego for the FT5s. Sorry for wasting your time.

Add @LASTPROTAGONIST to the list. Smart use of Roll>Upper to punish the bounce-aways.

1 Like

Nah man it was fun! My baby Sadira didnt do so hot! lol
How is beating my Sadira 3-0 a waste of time?

2 Likes

That Omen of yours could’ve danced around me whilst you slept!

LMAO! Yeah that first match I kinda surprised my self…I was on point. Wish I could play like that all the time. After my scrub Saidra got wrecked I had to redeem myself a little.
Ive almost got her to 50, just about 10 more levels to go!

2 Likes

Quick KI stream from 10-11! Come stop by!

1 Like

Shoutouts to @FallibleJoker14, @SoSRaGnArOk, @DarkLrdChuckles, @UACharbok & @STREETNS for repping KI in HoH’s latest 37 Moments, sick comebacks all around. Its the first time in a while that I’ve seen more than one KI clip in these compilations.

2 Likes

That’s AWESOME!

2 Likes

@Thunderb3E Hello! Wanna play FT5 matches? :slight_smile:

sure why not.

1 Like

GGS to @Thunderb3E Your Shago is good!

1 Like

I’ve trained him well. :sunglasses:

If only he’d lay off those opener-> ender mixups…

…I was watching BTW.

1 Like

Lol I know you were watching us play KI FT5. Honestly, I was little surprised that his Shago beat my Gladiator Tusk in the matches. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
How did you know?

Do I need to move now?

kappa

2 Likes

Its the shades, you can’t tell how big his eyes are 5

God forbid he ever takes them off, it’ll be like Ghost Rider’s penance stare. :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

GGs to @BubbRubb4Real. It’s always fun running into other forum members in Ranked.

1 Like

Abolsutely! GGs friend!

Edit: Also a GGs go out to @SneerfulWater57 whom I ran into in ranked as well!

1 Like

Ggs to @VerminatorX who I ran into in Ranked as well as @imPokerFace!!!

GGS to @ItzTymeToDul for the long set. Was fun man! I feel like I’m getting better at the Kan-Ra MU.

My TJ is still rusty though. :sob:

3 Likes

Ggs to @SneerfulWater57 who I saw on ranked! Hope my newbie Fulgore kept you entertained :yum:

1 Like

To you as well @FallibleJoker14.

1 Like