The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Man every time I think I have her down some what, and feel confident. A new Sadira comes along and just says …NOPE…you suck! Its like I can never hit her when she is over my head and if there is any distance that damn kunai either protects her or catches me somehow.

And those damn juggles …ughhhhhh

1 Like

I find that every Sadira I encounter use her differently. I got my butt handed to me last night by a Sadira who countered everything I did. They didn’t do anything fancy, no juggles, no manuals… they just had expert footsies. In fact they were one of the most grounded Sadiras I’ve seen. They were very efficient with what tools they used.

Or you get a Sadira like Kalypso who has mastered everything.

2 Likes

I cant remember his GT but it was SA ******. Was in Gold too… so really caught me off guard.

Sadira is the reason why I practice meaties in the lab…why is Demon Blade so fast :cry:

1 Like

Ggs to @SonicDolphin117! Shago is a tricky MU for me

1 Like

BS, kept me trapped in arrows for a majority of the matches XD

GGs. That was recorded in my ranked vid btw

2 Likes

Jezz, there were MONTHS since the last time I played against someone from this forum (have been super busy lately, only played ranked when played KI)

Ggs to @FallibleJoker14!

Not going to lie, that Eagle is no joke, really oppressive offense man, super hard to deal with!

1 Like

Ggs! That was an extremely fun set, especially that Arbiter vs Raam set, had me on my toes the whole time.

Thanks for that compliment :slight_smile: its hard to open you up since i can’t cross up. Your defense was impressive. Can’t wait to fight once again! I bet you’ll beat me once your rust wears off.

1 Like

Actually, I believe that defense was my biggest issue. And I include breaking here. Too many quick breaking from me, when I don’t play for a while I notice that I try to break too much and I’m slower counter breaking

1 Like

Although you were guess breaking, you had many great guesses and picking up on my tendencies to use lights. You also avoided many of my grab attempts when I was Raam and arbiter. The rest was rust. You also avoided some of my tricky setups and that’s impressive in itself

Want to play a set? I kinda don’t want to go to college without getting some revenge :sunglasses:

GG’s to aphex arcade and The green ray at NYC microsoft tournament.

I want revenge.

https://mixer.com/MicrosoftStore?vod=16117868

8 Likes

I was pulling for you, bud- Too bad Aganos kept breaking Xbox after Xbox, or else I strongly believe that you’d have won. You’ve got a great Eyedol, and I’m sure you’ll make Day 2 next time for sure! :+1:

Fight on,

-Zenek

2 Likes

Thank you zenek… That means a lot to me.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

GGs to @UndisputedRD809 for the impromptu FT20, in which all I learned is that Gargos is probably not for me. I wish more exhibition players were willing to stick around and beat up on scrubs. I usually just get beat 3 times and then bailed on cuz my corpse isn’t pretty anymore.

EDIT: The replays were actually pretty informative…

Hello pplz. If you guys want to catch up with me. See me stream some KI on twitch. Www.twitch.tv/ItzTymetodul

3 Likes

Post this in the Twitch stream thread as well please!

1 Like

GGs to the overwhelming Extreme Zombie, Flash’s friend. He plays totally crazy and he has a great execution. We had an amazing lightspeed matches :rofl:

I couldn’t play against him in my house because our connection was awful, but at my boyfriend it was way better. Geez! after this matches I need to take a break, his Wulf is so similar to Flash! So hard to react! :dizzy_face:

GGs to @BogusMusician43 for the spontaneous FT10. I like that you actively play the counterbreak mindgame. Its a lil stressful. Hope to run into you in the future!

I’m live on Twitch - Watch me at twitch.tv/itztymetodul

CHECK OUT YA BOI

4 Likes