The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Merry Christmas.

Yeah, not being able to go to Evo Japan is a bummer.
Okay, I’ll send you some hotel info today as I am not doing much at work today (26th) anyway :smile:

Ggs to @BubbRubb4Real for being my first opponent online who got to see my lv. 1 Kim Wu.

Curse you lag…

1 Like

No kidding! Curse you lag gods! We had a good set of matches going as well. :expressionless:

But GGs to you as well as always! :grin::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I switched to 1080P today when I played and it worked well…wasnt perfect but there was minimal frame drops. Very little lag if any at all.

GGs to @SneerfulWater57 and his badass Kim Wu. All of our matches were great sets, although our last match nearly died for whatever reason. I guess the netcode just couldn’t handle two shadows activating at once. It was kind of cool to see, until the game almost died.

GGs though!!! :smiley:

1 Like

GG to @DarkLrdChuckles! I encountered his Sadira in exibithon :laughing: I knew my Omen couldn’t stand a chance against your Sadira, I just wanted to see how hard I would be beat. Well I think I barely touched you lol and then I got my ■■■ kicked with an Ultimate. After one match I quitted because would be a boring x-0 set for you. I hope you encountered some more worth opponents after that :sweat:

1 Like

I’m two days late but gg’s to @STORM179

I’ll probably be available again soon if you ever need sets again my man.

1 Like

Ggs @HWSlenderCashew for that set. 59-41 with him winning. Longest set either of us ever had,

2 Likes

Not even I can last that long. Jeez 0_0

2 Likes

Please. That’s hardly nothing.

Shoutouts to @STORM179 for our 100+ match at one point :+1:

4 Likes

It was 129 games I believe. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been really bad about not saying thanks as of late to anyone I’ve played games with so this is a GGs to you all if we’ve played in the last…month or so.

2 Likes

GGS to @SoSRaGnArOk.

Same to you! I still wish they’d change Eyedol’s Instinct though. I literally couldn’t tell if I was in a combo. Blocking. Being juggled. :frowning:

Ggs though. It’s always fun playing friends from the boards online.

1 Like

GGS to @MandrillManiac

1 Like

I’m steaming www.twitch.tv/ItzTymetodul

3 Likes

Belated GGs to @Inbasic, @toiletexpert, and @pugnaciousmonk for the exhibition sets. Also to @SoSRaGnArOk for that whooping in ranked! I’d like to play sets w you in the future, nearer than far. I’ve got a lot on my plate this year in a practical life sense, but when I’ve the time for leisure and hobbies I’d like to actually spend that time gittin’ gud and reaching Killer. I think the first directed step (as opposed to the more esoteric and osmotic) is overcoming my demon that is Sadira. I freeze so bad against all that jumping and repositioning, I think taking that single life bar from you was the best I’ve ever played against the spider queen. Blah blah blah… Anyway, if you’re ever interested in running a clinic on a fledgling Gold-trash Kilgore, I’d sure be appreciative. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought I knew you!!! It was a good game. Sure I’d run a few sets with you!

I Fn hate Sadira… I got basically perfected last night by one. I got a breaker and some chip damage in. It was ridiculous.

Try fighting Sadira AS Sadira, it is by far the most annoying fight you could have. It’s like a 3 minute air ballet with nobody getting hit. :smile:

If you ever need some Sadira practice, I’m more than happy to assist.

1 Like