The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

I’ll ping them again - I haven’t heard anything yet. Glad you’re enjoying your new digs!

1 Like

GGs again to @DarkLrdChuckles with whom I had the clever notion of using Sadira against…mistakes were made, didn’t win one fight. :joy:

Was fun, though. :grin:

GGs also @Crainiak24 for a fun little set tonight, and no, I don’t really want a rash if it’s all the same…:joy:

4 Likes

By the way, finished what I said I would do.

15 Likes

Wow, you work fast! That’s great, you should do an alternate version with Glacius’ yellow skin captioned “don’t eat yellow snow.” :joy:

Love how you captured the essence of Glacius so well and so quickly. :+1:

6 Likes

13 Likes

All of the yes! <3

3 Likes

If only this would happen in game!

1 Like

Yeah bro that match was so fun even though i loss. A double knockout is always a great match​:+1::+1:

1 Like

That was actually kind of funny!

Thank you for the set earlier @DarkLrdChuckles

I’m still looking for more sets. If i’m online, feel free to ask me since leveling up is important to me. For anyone that’s interested.

1 Like

GG’s to @Fwufikins

Always a fun time!

2 Likes

GG’s to @MandrillManiac
Many a good laugh and lots of fun games with a dash of learning!

2 Likes

…so…WTF #5 anyone?
Just curious, I don’t have anything laid out yet at all, but thought I’d check to see if everyone’s ready for a new tournament.

11 Likes

Lol. I’m totally ready for it, but probably won’t be able to participate if it starts too soon :sweat_smile:

It’ll probably be the end of the month at the earliest.

1 Like

I’m going to try my best to win it once it does.

Tired of drowning in pools…

This will be my breakthrough!

(Or I will just lose again lol. I got a lot of stuff on my plate)

2 Likes

Lol. Well, there’s an even chance I won’t be in it, so do your best bro :joy:

3 Likes

@MandrillManiac why is it when we play I always feel so exhausted? I think I laugh harder than I should

1 Like

Props to @PCKPharrohYami for still hosting the Combo Killers tournaments! :slight_smile:
Wasn’t able to catch it that much yesterday sadly. : P

My main Arbiter is coming along great! MAN, I love doing his MP/HP target combos as manuals - so much fun!
Prophet’s Bane boys. <3

Let’s get another 1000 points tonight! =D

4 Likes

GGs going out to @MandrillManiac for the set earlier this week. Fun as always. GGs also going out to @Blacklash93 for the fun set today.

4 Likes