The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Anyone want to play some games? I’ll be on for the next couple hours.

Watch Absolute Battle 8, that was enjoyable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GGS to @ItzTymeToDul last night when we were questioning each other in Bass’s stream why we were still up, and happened to bump into each other in ranked seconds later.

3 Likes

Ggs to @TheNinjaOstrich of whom tried to give me the bird… but I had a bird eating spider and bird was tasty. :smile: Also ggs to @PAGfluttershy for sadly short match. Stupid KI crashes… btw did you watch the MLP Anthology 7. My best bud did the intro and was a guest at Bronicon this year.

Haha! GGS my friend. Next time will be the Dragon! :dragon:

1 Like

O.O

SPLAT… squished spider

Haha. You are actually fine fighting my Kim. I just think you forget that I AA with Dragon Kick when you jump. A lot of people forget to do that fighting Sadira. :slight_smile:

Or maybe some of us aren’t as lucky as you XD

2 Likes

Luck shouldn’t have anything to do with it. In the midrange, Sadira jumping should be reactable.

Would love to see the matches between you two (@TheNinjaOstrich and @SoSRaGnArOk)! :slight_smile:

I will be sure to record them when we fight again. :slight_smile:

Well, I didn’t know 10k posts would cause an auto lock. haha. But glad this thread’s been revived.

1 Like

Lol. Even Rukari didn’t. He responded to my tweet about it with a “huh - that shouldn’t have happened!” :joy:

3 Likes

GGS to @SoSRaGnArOk.

Ggs to you too! I now officially hate Eyedol even more! :smile:

5 Likes

Ggs to @MonsieurDerp. Real fun set. My new goal is to one day beat him in a set.

2 Likes

@FallibleJoker14 come at me son!! You wanna catch these hands?!

AKA

Good luck! Keep up the hard work and im sure youll take a set!

2 Likes

Hey, are you set up already (Xbox arrived, hooked up to monitor, etc.) or are you still ducking people?
:smile:
Wouldn’t mind seeing you stream…

1 Like

I think Storm is still ducking us, he doesn’t want to get put in a body bag :rage:

7 Likes

Is that why he moved to Singapore?

The plot thickens

8 Likes

Duh duh duuuuuuh

8 Likes