The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Yeah…I hate fighting Sadira so much man. I just cant seem to keep her off me once over my head. And those loooong Kunais from far away always seem to catch me and pull her in…but when I use Sadira…I cant hit a Kunai to save my life! LOL

With her Kunai it’s really all about the muscle memory.

Omen can punish Sadira’s jump ins generally with his eclipse-like attack as well as using his phase attack. If she jumps towards you, just phase and counter. Omen can be very hard to pressure if he has meter, and Omen almost always has meter.

Huh…good idea…ill try that.

GG’s to the @TheNinjaOstrich

I will remember this day as a fun one :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely fun! Thanks for everyone who tuned in to my stream!

Thanks for the KI twitter retweeting me too!

I won’t lie, I did get a bit nervous LOL

2 Likes

I’m sure it was a lot of fun - wish I could’ve caught it!

One day! It will be a ton of fun!

GGs to my boyfriend who destroyed all my pocket chars and because he won’t let me touch a single button ever :expressionless: :cold_sweat:

I would never undesrtand what fighting style he plays…
He’s neutral is really superior than mine :disappointed_relieved: I have better chances with my main, but if not I really don’t know how to aproach.

1 Like

I’m surprised, your neutral is pretty good, at least what I saw when I fought you one day.

Ooh! That would be a good set or sets to watch. Maybe we can help? If you can, next time you fight him, put a video in the Replay and Analysis thread and see if we can help Improve your pocket characters.

1 Like

Kick out him of your house.

kappa

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

He totally figured me out…:sob:

Which concerns me because we will probably fight in tournament.
He is really good at blocking and tech throwing. I will see if I get some replays, but well…He knows me way to much. And then the guys I beat , beat him -_-
Playstyles change enough between us,I can’t beat him in his game.

If he is teching a lot of your throws then try and shimmy him. Condition him to throw in a certain situation, like when you do overpower for example.Move back and forth to bait a throw out of him and punish. Wulfs walk speed aids to making shimmies very easy.

1 Like

That’s true. Yesterday I stayed late training that. I’m going to the lab to work on that and try to record it as muscle memory too. Work on combos, reactions, etc. And have other things to work on…
Looks like he has been playing a lot of Street Fighter lately, so his playstyle has changed too.

I get that he is beating my pocket with ease because I have no creative way to start, punish and change my offense. I understood this by watching lots of replays. That’s not the best way I can play.

2 Likes

Anybody want to FT10 me? I need to upload something to my channel that doesn’t require editing lol

2 Likes

What time?

I might be ready for a butt kicking.

Still on?

I’ll fight Sightless first.

Unfortunately recording isn’t an option for me yet since Elgato hates me today.

1 Like

Ready?

Yeah I’ll inv

Too late Slender got me first lol

I’ll make it a FT5

1 Like