The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Anytime i’m around online, i can probably be counted on to play a set of KI. My days playing are gonna be less frequent however; the holidays are coming and i hope to get some of this money people want to spend between now and New Years…

is your GT HW xxhologramxx or HWxxhologramxx?

When can we play KI?

@FallibleJoker14 You pocket Rash now?

1 Like

Oh no XD. I was so bored of playing easy golds because of the rank glitch that I just decided to play someone I rarely play. I was laughing the whole time we played btw, especially with the repeated corner grabs. You straight up destroyed my rash.

1 Like

GGS to @FallofSeraphs76

Lag is worst…

Lag and Framerate dropping…still good games. I like those Kilgore combos…unbreakable shadow stuff…I gotta learn that!

2 Likes

How the hell is it possible for “FX alighelton” to be an overall LEVEL 14 and have 5 Top 32 stars? That’s not possible is it?
1 months worth of Ranked alone would have you at Level 50.

He is a real jerk too

@KevBones10 if you woudn’t mind, can you teach me some Kilgore tech? It would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

No.

kappa Yeah, I will teach you some Kilgore tech. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

I want to know when can we play FT10?

1 Like

Oh that reminds me

@TheNinjaOstrich…Once your done with Bones set, we still haven’t had our set either as well. Sorry for the frequent reminders I know your schedule must be crazy at times

1 Like

Reset your saved data. You will keep your stars, but it resets your stats.

Yeah, It’s Finals week, so it is pretty crazy. I’ll find time!

2 Likes

Good games man!

1 Like

GGs to @REYNOSOFUA11 who I ran into randomly in ranked. Can you tell I haven’t played the Omen vs Fulgore MU very often? lol

1 Like

GGs you were fine btw. honestly I’m just trying to get back into the hang of things, I stopped playing KI for about a month so my Omen is about as rusty as Kilgore is.

Ggs to @FallofSeraphs76 for our matches in Ranked. :smiley: We’ve talked about fighting for ages. It’s cool to finally test our might.

1 Like

Yeah had yo ■■■ worried there after that first match LOL… but the good thing is we didnt have any LAG or frame drops on my end. I was actually in the middle of testing out the frame drops for James G. I switched my XB back to 1080 P and everything felt faster. NO frame drops or anything. Kind of messed my timing up though.
Give it a try and let us know if you have the same findings. Post int eh frame drop thread.

Yeah I totally wasn’t prepared for the smacking I got during the first match. You could say there was some salt being tossed around. :stuck_out_tongue: That is what happens when all I’ve been fighting for the last two weeks were Gold players. :smiley:

However, in the end, I finally wormed my way in and annoyed Omen to death. :smiley: