The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GG’s to @MandrillManiac and @HWSlenderCashew for the sets, and to @SneerfulWater57 for the Ranked matches. Was great playing all of you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please tag me to play KI matches with you for next time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, I gotcha.

1 Like

Good. I’m looking forward to it!

Hopping on Steam version to practice inputs and stuff. If anyone wants matches, let me know.

Fair warning - am trying to get inputs down, but will be trying to absolutely crush anyone I do play :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What, there’s times that’s not the case? @STORM179

:+1:

1 Like

Lol. Very rarely am I ever playing as hard as I can. I don’t tend to “take it easy” exactly, but neither am I trying to just not let you play most of the time.

GG’s to @OvisCantus! Thanks a bunch for the set - hopefully next time the connection is a bit more even :pray:t5:

Since it’s December 1st in Japan already…

Happy birthday @BoJima404!!!
おたんじょうび おめでとう。お誕生日おめでとう!
Feliz cumpleaños!
descarga

10 Likes

@BoJima404 Happy Birthday!

Shadow lord bless you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone want to play a set? :slight_smile:

Wish I could :disappointed:

I just fought the MOST JUMPING JAGO of all time. Literally held UP on the controller the enter 7 game set. No DPs, no dash cancels…just jump back n forth and jump cross up when close. Jumps on all wake ups…jumps everything.
SMDH…crazy thing is that it works at time…not not often enough to win more than 1 match.

LMAO… I swear I wish Omen didnt have such a floaty jump sometimes.

Just jump+HK him - it comes out super fast and hits like a DP. Or orda. It isn’t great, but it’s one of the better anti-crossup AA’s in the game.

Absolutely…but the timing of Jump HK isnt always dependable compared to when he jumps or what he sticks out of the jump…but yes I do that a lot especially jump back HK as Im jump away from the pressure.
Orda is ok…usually trades…I dont mind trading a lick to escape some times. Just sucks when they dont do what you expect and they duck, orda goes over there head and … wrecked lol

I didnt really have any problems fighting this jumping Jago… it was 7-1… but it was funny that he literally NEVER stopped jumping…I sheet you not!

Lol. I ran into someone doing that too a few days ago. Had a harder time with it than normal, just cause I’m not used to jumping or AA’ing on hitbox yet :-p

1 Like

Constant jumping used to be a sign that you were playing a fan of the original game. The game had no other viable option for movement (like almost all the other fighters at the time) so no one walked around. But at this point that seems unlikely.

1 Like

Anybody willing to do a set with me. I need to shake the rust out.

GGs to @STORM179 who I ran into in exhibition…had a very educational 12-match set. Very fun.
I’ve been working a bit on my Fulgore, figured It’s about time I lived up to my gamertag. What did you think, other than that I need a better controller (most of the random neutral buttons were not intentional)?

GG’s sir!

Well, I learned that I can’t punish teleports in neutral apparently, but in general I think teleporting raw isn’t a good idea. Sako has to use a medium so she’s got a bit more recovery, but other characters can pretty easily fish for the punish with lights and still be safe to the blade dash you like to throw out after.

Other than that, I’d say decently solid other than the guess breaks. I’m playing in a one-chance->wall splat style right now because I’m trying to work on my neutral, but if I weren’t doing that most of those matches would’ve been over really quickly. Don’t want to give people lots of chances to do big damage on you.