The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GG’s to @PCKPharrohYami yesterday.

HOLY S*** That’s a level I need to reach soon.

c81

6 Likes

How about this week end? WHo can host?

GGS to @DarkLrdChuckles Thank you for make me hate Sadira again. lol

3 Likes

He made me so salty the last time I faced him, I threw him some shade and never gave him his rightful GG’s lol…

@DarkLrdChuckles sorry dude :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ANyone having issues with the game slowing down during ultras, shadow counter, shadow linkers or just when a lot is on the screen?
Almost as if the game cant handle all the 4K happening on the screen at once?

It’s possible I have run into some of you guys using a Steam hidey account. Just saying.

7 Likes

Are you smurfing? :scream: :joy:

I still don’t have KI for Steam, but I’m a console player anyway. The moment SFV started crashing I left it behind :sweat:

I’m still curious about KI on Steam though…

1 Like

KI on Steam is fine, except for the fact that it transmits your microphone 100% of the time even if you’ve turned it off in Steam (something the devs should be raked over the coals for, but who are we kidding, they’ve long since tuned out). I have to go mute my microphone in Windows settings while playing on Steam, and it means I can’t use it for discord or whatever while playing. I would just use the Win10 version if I could hide/change my name like I can in Steam. One thing that’s good about the Steam version is that the DLC check when you boot the game takes like 3 seconds, as opposed to 20+ seconds on Win10.

Eh, I’m not really smurfing, haha. Just playing for the first time in many months to see if I still like playing fighting games or if it’s time for me to move on.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been playing fighting games?

FF95E91B-762F-4711-A5F1-2232A4D664C2

6 Likes

Since about 2002 or so.

2 Likes

I have been working A LOT lately(like… 15 hours per day during the last two weeks), and I have both Saturday and Sunday free, so I really really want to have some good KI sets. I’m a bit rusty due the lack of practice, and I need some practice

Any volunteer for tomorrow/Sunday?

EDIT: The day @Infilament moves on from FGs will be a sad day, but you should only play them if you enjoy them man. I would love to play some sets with you again, last time was really fun

3 Likes

Making [Top-1★ STEAM] - :beer:

(sorry I’ve been neglecting KI a bit lately cuz I was unhyped about IG not adding F2P on Steam version… a ton of my followers just ended up not trying it out just cuz of that. x_x

Lessgo Arby. Beat dat bane.

1 Like

ggs to @ZTRAINOVER9000 we had some crazy matches lol its been awhile but damm that was fun

2 Likes

I hope you find something you like. People’s tastes change and I wouldn’t try to pressure you into sticking around. But for what it’s worth, your passion for the genre and just reading your contributions to this forum (and that one time we played SFV despite the bad connection) has really improved my understanding and enjoyment of fighting games.

I’m sure whatever you choose to do with your time, gaming or otherwise, you will be making a valuable contribution to that community.

5 Likes

Anyone want to do a set. I want to practice a lil with my Arby

yea sure man i cant promise you that i will play good because my RB button decided to be broke right now lol but inv me man @FallibleJoker14

1 Like

My RB has been broken for 2 months now :stuck_out_tongue:

After you play Cashew if you’re still looking for games we can play :slight_smile:

1 Like

ggs @FallibleJoker14 crazy games we had there both you and @ZTRAINOVER9000 gave me hyped games lol

1 Like