The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Best…Eagle…

IMG_2001

Looks like it’s back to the lab to practice ( He has given me trouble when I’ve went against him. There’s no way I’ll let him surpass me!) he is really good and I hope we will meet in ranked soon again

1 Like

Just ask him for a set… he is the nicest, most humble guy Ive met in person in the community so far. He is a tattoo artist so he works in the evenings. You have to catch him in the day before 6pm usually or really late at night around midnight.

1 Like

GGs to @FallofSeraphs76 for the fun Omen games.

Anyone want to play a set…online is being a little more toxic then usual and I’m kinda fed up at this point

1 Like

I’m on if you want. GT is same as username.

1 Like

Thanks for the invite but ive changed my mind. I think I’m more frustrated with the game then anything, I’m just gonna take a lil break for now

1 Like

Sorry to double post but GalacticGeek would like to say hi and ggs to everyone on the forums! Great guy!

8 Likes

I miss him.

7 Likes

WE need to have a Forum Battles reunion. Geek, @KevBones10 , @FallofSeraphs76 , @Sasuke99I, @TheNinjaOstrich @ZDhome
Lets Fn do it!!!

7 Likes

It’s definitely possible. If we get it going back up again, this will be a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

It can just be a one time reunion… doesnt have to be a big deal every week or whatever. Just a chance to play with the old gang

Geek had some off-putting quirks, but yeah - the forums haven’t been quite the same without him.

Also: you guys should totally do a Forum Battles reunion! :slight_smile::+1:t5:

9 Likes

Im in Montana now. 3mbps internet. Other than an idea- guy, i cant do much. Not even play, really :frowning:

Sorry, but my focus has moved to supporting KI locally, not online. Its necessary to do that just to find a game.

2 Likes

Ggs to @xFAxDRAGONKING for our awesome set tonight!!!

2 Likes

Thanks bro it was quite difficult trying to keep you grounded

1 Like

We should play again sometime hopefully the net code gets better though.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

GG’s to @STORM179

I’m happy I’m improving a bit. But work kicks my butt more…

10-0 MU

3 Likes

10-3 actually - you’re improving! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ggs to @SLHiImKeith in ranked. I saw that taunt :smiling_imp::+1:

2 Likes