The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Hey guys. I’m streaming now.

GGs to @TheNinjaOstrich for our two random ranked matches.

2 Likes

Ggs. I don’t fight a lot of Shin Hisakos, but yours is scary. Good stuff!

2 Likes

I had a similar gasp moment when i failed to get ultra out and lost in the final scramble in the last game. Well played on you though, you clutched the game(s) out better than i did.

GG’s to @ItzTymeToDul last night. Gotta knock of my rust although busy life is getting in the way of that :frowning:

Also I’m thinking of divorcing riptor.

1 Like

I hear Sadira’s available.

1 Like

NO

But I am thinking about Thunder…

1 Like

GGS to @oTigerSpirit totally showing who’s better and dominating me in our set.

1 Like

i forgot to say this but ggs to @ItzTymeToDul very nice kan ra

1 Like

Ggs dude! I’m not better though lol don’t be modest. Some of the matches were bugged for some reason, I end up teabagging you and it broke my game. I’ll have to show you later.

I’m about to hop onto KI if anyone is down for some games. :grin::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I can get on in a bit, just finishing some homework

1 Like

GGs to @TBSHankhill for the exhibition games

1 Like

Making [Top-1★ STEAM] :facepunch:
#KeepKIAlive #PlayKI

3 Likes

GG’s to @STORM179

I swear to dende he is the only reason I turn on my xbox now… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Haha. Happy to help :confused:

EDIT: that was supposed to be a smile @MandrillManiac :sweat_smile: Not sure how I got the “confused” one.

1 Like

GGs to my buddy Thrash Heavy! Always a pleasure…best Eagle Ive met so far! That draw was insane!

3 Likes

I can say the same to you. Though I’ve been kinda ignoring KI for a while since I’ve been messing around with other games on Steam.
Sorry I haven’t been on XBL or the Discord lately, BTW. I’ve been a bit tired/anti-social lately. :sweat_smile:

Ah it’s fine my man.

You do you and I’ll do me. And when we wanna do each other we will (that’s not sexual I swear) I’ve been busy AF lately too… So we good broham.

The only thing confusing here HOW THE F*** DOES MIRA DO SO MUCH DAMAGE WITH THOSE TINY ■■■ ARMS?!

Jk. Love ya man.

EDIT: Typos suck.

3 Likes

oolala
Screenshot_20171109-014600

4 Likes