The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

No worries dude, take your time

1 Like

I got here earlier then expected, I thought my brother was gonna hog the Xbox, Thought wrong. I’m ready to play when you are.

1 Like

Ggs @FallibleJoker14! It was an intense set and was literally anyone’s match to the very last second. The video is nearly an hour long so it’s going to take a bit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

GGS! @anon54587717 That was a fun Eagle mirror! You had a real nice throw conversion that I’ve never seen before. Do mind if I steal it :yum: It was so smooth I had to record it

2 Likes

Sure, no worries! That was a fun match, Eagle mirrors are super tricky!

2 Likes

Just watched @SneerfulWater57 on ShonyDepp’s stream. Great stuff man! 43% off an anti-air! Nice stuff

Ggs to @SoSRaGnArOk for his sadira in ranked yesterday.

Probably the easiest Sadira you’ve ever beaten. I was totally unprepared. :smiley: I’ve gotten fat off of the constant stream of silvers and golds. :sweat_smile:

Yeah man it’ll do that to you. You got distracted easy. I didn’t find it hard to space you out. Plus i got lucky patterns in omen fireballs.

1 Like

GG’S to @STORM179

I was so calm during our fight it was actually refreshing.

Good work homeboy.

3 Likes

GG’s bro. Was fun playing you as always! :+1:t5:

5 Likes

I do readily admit to praying that all of your fireballs would keep going into the ground. :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone want to fight?

@ItzTymeToDul I wanna fight your Kan again…

I haven’t made much time for KI these days. I wanna play Your riptor too.

It’s fine. I haven’t played for 2 weeks and Just getting back now. I’ve been busy.

GGS to @LaughingElefant for our Sadira on Sadira Battle last night. It was fun, although Sadira vs. Sadira is always a wacky match to begin with. :smiley:

He’s been showing on twitch a lot lately - nice to see!

KI Friday! \m/
Beer Friday! \m/
#PrayToTheInternetServiceProviderGods

Making [Top-1★ STEAM] :facepunch:

1 Like

GGs my friend, thanks for playing. Hope we can play again soon.

So how is that quest for the #1 spot in Ranked going? I haven’t been able to watch because your stream times have been awkward for me. :slightly_frowning_face:

Ggs to @SneerfulWater57. Epic as always… he’s wising up to my Sadira shenanigans, and putting the hurt on my spidery butt. That 70% combo made me gasp. All of our matches were close…

1 Like