The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

Lol. I know the feeling. It used to work just fine, then one day it just…didn’t anymore. Which sucks, cause that was one of the few things the app is actually good for.

2 Likes

There were a few attempts to make good use out of the companion app as a map in FPS or action games (assasin’s creed) that showed some promise but ultimately didn’t seem like they were worthwhile. I guess people don’t mind just hitting the back button to pull up a map as versus playing with a tablet in their laps. Plants vs Zombies Garden warfare had the most fun use of the companion app for a special game mode where you could drop supplies to your team as they played the “horde mode” version of the game. But I guess the development community just didn’t see the added value in it compared to doing stuff like releasing micro transaction machines like for MK/Injustice or Assasins Creed (which don’t appeal to me).

I will never understand why thing that used to function just fine are so frequently broken later on. It’s hard to imagine no one noticed this change. Sigh.

I seen that clip! lol… I had a prefect yesterday too but becasue the guy would just quit playing…not sure what his deal was. When they quit I just start slapping them in the face with Omens standing MP or LP.

But your totally right on the Recent players list… it never comes out right.

2 Likes

I need to add you as a friend Andy… Is your forum ID the same as your Gamertag? I’d love to play you sometime. :smiley:

I also understand about the whole murdering newer players thing. I did that to a Jagoling the other day. He might have even cried afterward. It was brutal.

I felt really bad for a whole five minutes, before I got schooled by a level 1 Shago who really wasn’t a level 1 bronze Shago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah my gamertag is identical. No spaces or anything. Happy to add you as a friend.

1 Like

I don’t get why silver/lower rank almost always have the need to teabag after one down. Yesterday, I was going against this qualifier orchid as a Omen. I decided to help her with how to approach me by always AAing her so she can learn to just walk up instead of always jumping (it worked!), shadow countering every time she tried to do an overhead then an opener-ender combo, etc. She got the first bar and proceeded to teabag me. This is when I started standing straight in my chair. Let’s just say she didn’t know how to block and combo break…Idk why lower ranks like to do this. It’s a mystery to me. Oh well, that’s what I get for trying to help. This resulted in some tryhard Eagle almost perfect games against every low rank I went against. Frustration can really bring out the worst in me online (I don’t teabag unless provoked, but usually it results in me performing my A game so I teach the guy a lesson so I’m not that bad).

Apologies to any low rank that I went complete ham on.

@BigBadAndy and @SoSRaGnArOk I’ll friend you guys so we can have a couple sets sometime if you want. Your characters always give me trouble (THE DAMAGE!)

2 Likes

The fact that your gamertag photo is Cinder bothers me… :stuck_out_tongue: Then again, mine is Sabrewulf and has been since S1. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol. There’s no Glacius prefabricated tag and I haven’t had the energy to make my own since they added that feature to Xbox One. Cinder was my KI arcade character but I’m rubbish with Cinder in this game. Prior to Cinder I was a generic Mech.

1 Like

I feel ya… I was a Sabre main in the original KI, and was a Sabre main for the first 6 mo of S1, until the Spider chic stole my heart. :smiley:

Ugh. I hate Sadira. I’m going to learn how to fight you and then unfriend you.
:wink:

1 Like

IMG_0406When I get home… you are so getting a crying kitten meme! :smiley:

3 Likes

Faced this Top 1 player on Steam yesterday, ZER04… really annoying Omen player.
Would tell him GGs but he was really rude so I won’t.
Shouted at me, said I “abused” my carbine as Arby.
Wtf doesn’t Omen do with his eternally plus-frames fireballs? :sweat_smile:

Here are the matches we had, sick af:

www.twitch.tv/videos/183187284

Going live now again as well, hope to see some of you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ItzTymeToDul and @oTigerSpirit, i was wondering when you guys would be ready for a set sometime. I can only stay on for two hours a day so I would like to plan accordingly on how I’ll spend that time.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul @oTigerSpirit Just giving you a fair warning to watch out for @FallibleJoker14 ‘s Eagle and his Cirque Du Soleil playstyle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Most likely Friday, I’m not too busy for a better part of the day so just let me know what works best for you. I play from Western United States, Mountain Time.

1 Like

GGs going out to @TBSHankhill for the fun ft5!

1 Like

Anyone online?

From 6-8pm seems fine. I’m in Western Time period as well so time conflicts should be easier to handle.

I’m on dude, let me know if you got nothing else going on.

I’ll be on at around 7:30 traffic is crazy rn. Sorry about that