The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

:smile: don’t worry, you my favorite too :wink::+1:

5 Likes

IMG_0988

8 Likes

@ItzTymeToDul over here hurting everybody’s feelings

7 Likes

@SonicDolphin117 @STLemonHunter @ZTRAINOVER9000 i love the forums :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bro. C’mon man. This was suppose to be a secret.

1 Like

I was about to say, I had the roast button on standby if I didn’t get included :joy:

2 Likes

You have a button dedicated to roasting?

4 Likes

Just for me yeah.

1 Like

@STORM179 I think I promised you a set, when you available

GGs to a bunch of people I played in ranked the last couple of days. Some really intense matches - most of which I’m losing 2:1. I’m grinding my way back to Killer after getting dropped for inactivity a while back and I’m stuck around 600 in gold. Very few gold players around but plenty of killers and then lower level players.

Last night I had a series of very skilled Jago players all very good with spacing and frame traps (beyond just Jago’s c.MK into laser sword). Made for some very intense battles.

2 Likes

Ggs to the random Jagoling that rqued on me 5 times in a row, resulting in me being put on probation. Well played Jagoling… well played.

1 Like

That’ll learn you for being a dirty quitter…

6 Likes

We played one match and he was doing okay (he was a gold Jago), but as soon as I beat him, he rqued, and then after that, as soon as he saw my gamertag, he’d rq again. As I had only played a few games before him (with no issue), I got flagged after his 4th rq, and thus didn’t get any points on the fifth. It’s rare that I get somebody THAT many times in a row, but HONESTLY…

Had the sickest ranked set with some Cinder player named @Elgueaga yesterday night…
Was down to the wire! … And of course I lost cuz I never win vs Cinder. x_x
#GiveArbyARealAntiAir

Anyhoo!

Continuing the quite well-going #PlayKI momentum. =)
Seeing a lot of new blood, both in the game and in the chat…
Really nice! :smiley:

KI Revival Series pt. 28/29 - SHIN HISAKO

2 Likes

Why would you get flagged if he left each time?

I have noticed getting matched up against the same opponent the last 2 weeks…like 3-4 times in a row!

They system counts disconnects. If I played 20 matches and that happen, it would be a big issue, however if you have only played a few matches, like I did, it will flag you due to the legit win versus a quit win.

The probation is glitchy as well. I’m sure when I check it later tonight, I’ll be off it again.

I never heard of anyone truly being banned from ranked for disconnects…Ive received a probation warning, but thats it. And i wasnt even the one who disconnected.
But my point is…nothing happened. No bans…no tier drop, no point removal…notta.

I wasn’t banned. I can still play, but now when people RQ against me, I don’t get any points.

1 Like

No i was just saying Ive never heard of anyone getting banned or any action period.
So you cant get points? Ive never heard of that either?

ANyone else ever get zero points?