The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

@DarkLrdChuckles or @ZTRAINOVER9000 or anyone else want to play?

I just read your response and I remember when I was one of those deas fish in the water where I would get destroyed by good players. It did lead me away from the scene for a bit but now I usually teabag those who teabaged me (I remember thier usernames). I feel like maybe we just sh ouldn’t teabag and we will be fine in bringing in new players. Besides the new players who RQ prematurely would probably not last playing KI (or any game that requires some effort) for a long time. Besides the filter option isn’t that hard to find. Just be nice and newer players will stay.

Well I understand that…but we arent talking about me or you…we are talking about the 1,000 douche bags that could care less and will tea bag and run off any player they come across they feel is an easy target.

And the filter might not be hard to find for you and I but none of those new players use it. That’s why every time I come across one they either leave immediately, rage quit mid match, or leave after being beaten. But my pont is that even if they dont get tea bagged, they will get discouraged just by being matched against several killers in a row because they dont understand the filter…hell they probably dont even know what the tier system is.
You are giving new players way too much credit as if they know everything you know. And current troll players too much credit as if they are going to stop being trolls because you say play nice.
Not gonna happen.
My point stands as is.

Although not exactly everything, I can see why I might seem to have this point of view. I never have played a game without a least seeing a good amount of gameplay and at least learned the basics fundamentals/controls/features before I even play the game (not all mind you). Hell I only got started because I watched UA Bass on YouTube. Maybe I am giving too much credit. Just hope that we can give off a good enough impression that newer players might encouraged to get really involved with this game. The filter idea where you would have to rise up before you get to higher levels would be a great now that I thought about it more.

The filter isnt anything different on how it works… currently the default is you search for all tiers. If you are a qualifier or bronze and you dont want to fight a silver - killer…you have to remove them.
My idea is for the default to be your tier only and if you want to try out a silver…change the filter… or a gold…change the filter.

The main point is a lot of player dont care to even look at the filter much less use it… so for those players they would only match against their tier until they decide to finally read it and use it.

There are so many casuals that just want to have fun…and thats what I want them to do… playing a killer that perfects you, tea bags you and 2x ultras you isnt fun…and they wont come back if they happens too often.

1 Like

No matter what you do, this will obviously happen to you eventually, but I agree the filter idea will greatly reduce the amount of times this happens

GGs to all the steam ranked players. A lot of them are noobs with obvious previous fighting game experience. They have solid fundamentals but lack game knowledge and it makes for some fun fights.

5 Likes

Yeah, It is definitely interesting to run into that particular mix. You can tell how they want to control space and the neutral, even if they’re not exactly sure of how to go about it.

3 Likes

GG’s to @ZTRAINOVER9000 last night.

I should really just… stop everything… lol

There are a lot of great players out there right now. I ran into 10 really good players last night in a row.
2 in EX and 8 in Ranked.
It was tough for sure!

I think unless you’re the caliber of player like @STORM179 everyone else should just stop everything when playing ZTrain. Lol

3 Likes

I mean I’m not as good as storm but i can beat ztrain :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Well you’re probably still a million times better than me. I think I won one game vs ZTrain and then after that I got railed big time.

Ztrain was up by 3 games in a set and i won 4 games in a row to take the set :+1::wink: you can do it. He free doe @ZTRAINOVER9000

:neutral_face: …no

:rofl:

1 Like

Nah he more free than school kids waiting for summer break.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sigh*

When are we fighting m8? I’m really gonna expose you this time.

:rage:

3 Likes

LMFAO :joy::joy::joy: you know you my favorite. Stop it.

1 Like

5 Likes