The New GG's Thread! (B/c we're so awesome that the last one had too many replies and auto-locked)

GGs to the nice @SoSRaGnArOk
I’m sorry if we had lag, I was streaming (very low quality though) and that might have interfered more than usual considering how far we are =(

I wish that KI had some way to tell where anyone is from (just like SFV has the flags) so we can get a hint of how far we are playing. Not to bash, but to discard any other problem.

Don´t hate me Ragnarok

4 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who thought things were kinda wonky. :blush:

I think you would have still pulled ahead in the end though even if it had not been so wacky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ggs to @iDoMusic4Media for the FT10. Scary but fun matches.

2 Likes

I beat up on TotalBiscuit on Stream and now I feel kinda bad lol

2 Likes

GG’s to @DarkLrdChuckles

My eyedol is standing up to the bully hisako.

EDIT: I still lost 20-1

2 Likes

I didn’t know I needed art of this until now

2 Likes

GGs to all the ragequitting smurfs I’ve been running into.

GGs to @HATDOOM who I randomly ran into in exhibition. Long sets are always enjoyable.

Trying out my KI online from Singapore @DarkLrdChuckles - want to play a set?

1 Like

Awww ggs man. I felt like I started to figure you out at points but my execution is a bit rusty. I had a great time…getting absolutely decimated. I kept forgetting that shadow countering hisako is a risky endeavour. Also spider lady is mean

1 Like

I kept doing the same set up until you figured out how to stop it then I would switch to another one. Was a fun set!

1 Like

GG’s to @DarkLrdChuckles for helping me test out my ability to play KI cross-continent and beating my Jago!

1 Like

We should play soon! I would like to test the Internet on the other side of the world.

1 Like

Just got the game on Steam… time to STEAMROLL people! :sunglasses:

Since I now have Shago, Fulgore, Shinsako, and Eagle, I will now officially continue:

KI Revival Series pt. 26/29 - SHAGO …

4 Likes

Ive noticed A TON of new players in EX from Steam.

That’s great but… I wish they would use the filter and filter out the highers tiers… lots of rage quits.

I truly believe it would have been better utilized if the filter started with high /low current tier and the player would have to add higher tiers to the filter instead of the current form of removing tiers.

@BlitzedKraig @TotalJimkata
Is it too late to implement that to the EX menu? Remember we discussed earlier in the year?
Last thing you want is a bunch of new players jumping in head first, ignoring the filter, getting crushed by higher tiers ( and you know our online community, they dont hold back and will tea bagg the hell out of a new player like dead fish in the water)… and then they quit playing and say KI is too toxic, ect…
Thats my thoughts anyway.

1 Like

People teabag dead fish in the water? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ggs to @BubbRubb4Real. Just spanked my shago in ranked. Real nice Kan-Ra

Ggs @TheSpartan039. That’s a pretty tricky Shago.

Ha ha hah…you know what I mean… blood in the water… easy pickings… trolls… KI online.

GGs to you as well! Hope to play you again sometime soon. :grin::call_me_hand:

1 Like